Dealer Dealer info in Virginia,

/ Dealer info in Virginia, #1  

cgreenway

Tractor
09 Kubota B3030HSD-F
Any body done any business with Lawson Building supply in RoseHill Va, I have spoken to them a couple of time and got a good delivered price, thier about 85 miles away from me, seem to be on the up and up,I just had another dealer kinda bashing them, about how unorganized they are in parts, takes them forever,bad service center,charge a big pick-up and dropoff bill if thier is any problems with the tractor, so was seeing if their was any body that has bought a tractor from them, the deal I'm workin on is a new unit from the warehouse,yaa OCD I've seen a couple on the lots around that were faded real bad and the seat was chalkey white, so about 1500.00 more for a fresh one it looks like, B3030w folding rops, turf tires(Loaded), LA 403, 60"MMM, $19700 delivered,

/ Dealer info in Virginia, #2  
I think I'd be wary of a dealer who starts bashing another dealer. Have you discussed pickup and delivery fees, parts availability, etc., with Lawson?

/ Dealer info in Virginia, #4  
I've bought 6 from Barlows in the past 5 years. His price and service have been unbeatable for me.

/ Dealer info in Virginia, #5  
Last edited:
   / Dealer info in Virginia, #6  
   / Dealer info in Virginia, #7  
I was with in days of buying from lawson's when a unbeatable deal came about on a used tractor that I couldn't pass up, so I did not end up buyinh from them, however they were very good to work with and have 3 or 4 close friends who have bought from them and couldn't be more satisfied. Great service before and after the sale. I was looking at a bx1860 and they were about 3000 cheaper then the kubota store here in kingsport.

/ Dealer info in Virginia, #8  
First Post, I have been looking on here for the last couple of months while in search of a tractor. Last week I purchased a new Kubota L3940HST with a loader from Dubberly Tractor in Chester, VA just south of Richmond. They are a new Kubota dealer but they have been selling and working on tractors since the 60's. They saved me quite a bit of money, they were even cheaper than Carver Equipment in NC. Really nice people and real easy to deal with. Plus they delivered the tractor and put fluid in the rear tires for me for free. I would highly recommend that you call them. Let me know how your search goes.

/ Dealer info in Virginia, #9  
Mr. CGreenway...I'm a little confused, now. Which Rose Hill? There are three in MapQuest. There are two good dealerships within easy range of Rose Hill in Fairfax where Mr. Newbury lives...Byrd and Dickinson. I'm guessing you're in Lee County? May help the discussion...

/ Dealer info in Virginia,
It is Lawson's Building supply in Rose Hill Va., (may not exactly be in RoseHill but thats what mapquest shows me,) I live in Tennessee about 80miles away from their, but they have gave me the best price so far and 700.00 less than the next lowest price, plus cheaper tax in VA, so another plus, just checking for references weither anybody has dealt with them, seems up and up and very easy to deal with, just never been to his dealership, just over the phone to take care of it all and they will deliver to me for free, suppose to call me this week with the delivery info. and finals,