Dealer no longer

/ Dealer no longer
Well, that's a good question guess I need to call and find out.

/ Dealer no longer #12  
Are you sure they don’t still carry Kioti parts ?
Parts and service only dealers are a dying group.
Manufacturers exist to sell wholegoods. If something in the dealer-manufacturer relationship went far enough south for one of them to terminate, chances of keeping part of the deal going are remote. If it's a valuable territory the mfg will want a full service dealer in place. If it's not a valuable territory the manufacturer won't want the expense of supporting a partial effort.

/ Dealer no longer
Yup, I don't expect it is especially due to the fact that you can get anything online faster than most places can do the paperwork. Michigan Iron is a great resource

/ Dealer no longer #15  
A friend I worked with bought a Kioti from a local dealer a few years ago. Just a month after the sale, the dealer switched to Mahindra. He had to drive almost 50 miles to the nearest Kioti dealer for parts and warranty work. He got a form of revenge though when the original dealer went out of business late last year.

I'm fortunate to live just 4 miles from a Kubota "mega" dealer. When shopping for a tractor back in 1979, I got the best price from a small dealer in a neighboring state. I had heard stories about small dealers switching brands so I paid more and bought local. Sure enough, the smaller dealer went out of business the following year.

Yes, I know I could have bought out of state and had service done locally but I wanted to establish a relationship with the local dealer.

Over the next 40 years, I bought 6 more Kubota tractors and many implements from them. I'm a loyal customer and they treat me as such.

Unfortunately, not everyone is as fortunate as I. Even so, it can sometimes be beneficial to buy from a larger, more "brand loyal" dealer than a smaller one close by.

/ Dealer no longer #16  
That's a bummer. Those guys actually sold me the right filters for my first fluid change. The dealer I bought my tractor from I swear gave me 4 random oil filters he had on the shelf. He did get the fuel filter right though.

When I bought those filters back in May they said they couldn't get any Kiotis in stock. I guess that situation never got any better.
Yes kind of hard to stay in business with nothing to sell. Unfortunately for competition’s sake the larger brands have been able to weather this crazy time a bit better.

/ Dealer no longer
Times are different now and just maybe this is the new normal for a while guess we just have to be patient

/ Dealer no longer #18  
I had my tractor serviced there this summer. They still have kioti on the sign but they have no tractors out front. I bought mine there too but the new owner is looking at servicing the lake house people

/ Dealer no longer #19  
I had my tractor serviced there this summer. They still have kioti on the sign but they have no tractors out front. I bought mine there too but the new owner is looking at servicing the lake house people
My ex-employer dropped Mahindra but it was over a year before we cut the sign off the side of the building.

/ Dealer no longer #20  
I can't imagine a dealer going from Kioti to Mahindra.