Dealer no longer

/ Dealer no longer #1  

Boss 302

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6010PS Mahindra 3510 Sold (Gonna miss that ole girl)
Well, I happened to be browsing my dealer website and see they have switched from Kioti to Branson but I see they are still selling Scag and Woods implements. It used to be called Tractor Hill in Mineral Va. now it's called Lake Anna Tractor and Hardware. I guess my closest dealer will now be Mcmicheal's in New Baltimore, he was a Kubota dealer but switched to Kioti.

/ Dealer no longer #2  
Which dealer? Where?

/ Dealer no longer
Mineral Va. is where my Kioti dealer use to be, they changed to Branson tractors. My closest dealer now is in Fauquier county only about 30 miles away.

/ Dealer no longer #4  
That's a bummer. Those guys actually sold me the right filters for my first fluid change. The dealer I bought my tractor from I swear gave me 4 random oil filters he had on the shelf. He did get the fuel filter right though.

When I bought those filters back in May they said they couldn't get any Kiotis in stock. I guess that situation never got any better.

/ Dealer no longer
Maybe that's what happened, I see you're in Northern Va. so that puts you pretty close to Mcmicheals on route 29 a few miles south of Gainesville.

/ Dealer no longer #6  
This is one reason I think brand purchasing decisions shouldn't be heavily weighed by availability of a local dealer. In my area, the dealerships come and go, and bounce around to different locations.

/ Dealer no longer
I agree Jasper, it looks more and more common practice nowadays.

/ Dealer no longer #8  
I plan to buy my parts and filters from @MichiganIron from now on. They're a supporter of this site and have reasonable prices and shipping. When I ordered a replacement bucket level rod (don't ask) I called up and the guy I spoke to knew exactly what I was talking about, found the part number and had it ordered within a few minutes. The part wasn't on hand so it had to be ordered from the Kioti parts depot and it still only took a couple of weeks to get to me.

/ Dealer no longer #9  
Maybe that's what happened, I see you're in Northern Va. so that puts you pretty close to Mcmicheals on route 29 a few miles south of Gainesville.

Yup, that's them.

/ Dealer no longer #10  
Are you sure they don’t still carry Kioti parts ?