DEERE 2032R RIO EASY DEFEAT

/ DEERE 2032R RIO EASY DEFEAT #21  
Thank you for posting this. We just got a 2032 and I gave it a fair shake using this ******* RIO switch. I rolled down a **** hill, shut the tractor down twice, cussed up a storm. This is literally the most stupid device that ANY tractor company could come up with. As soon as I quit mowing I came in and did a web search on this stupid device. Found a video and this post, this post was an easier fix than the video so I went with this, piece of cake. I now have a usable tractor designed by some moron who obviously votes sanders.

It is a Sanders and Hillary voters operating the equipmemt that is the hazard . Not the design engineers.

/ DEERE 2032R RIO EASY DEFEAT #25  
First, I truly appreciate the information and today I used it to defeat the RIO on my new 2032R.

I might add a few details... The original thread says remove 4 bolts. 2 of them are easy and are on each side visible when you raise the hood. The other two are under the steering wheel visible by pulling away the rubber filler around the steering shaft.

The 2 bolts on the sides must be completely removed but the ones under the steering wheel should only be loosened because removing them all the way is not necessary, and dropping one isn't fun ( I know from experi nice).

After I removed the 4 bolts I was able to reach my hand up and behind the PTO switch and squeeze tabs on the top and bottom which allowed me to pull the switch and socket right thru the console... Easy to fix that way.

Moving the wires is easy, just make sure they "click" into place when you move them.

/ DEERE 2032R RIO EASY DEFEAT #26  
I followed your instructions & pictures.
However when I engaged my mid PTO ( with no mower on ) my 2032r still disengaged PTO & idle drops as before..
Any suggestions please ?

/ DEERE 2032R RIO EASY DEFEAT #27  
However when I engaged my mid PTO ( with no mower on ) my 2032r still disengaged PTO & idle drops as before..
Any suggestions please

/ DEERE 2032R RIO EASY DEFEAT #28  
It is really amazing anyone over thirty is alive. I just don't understand how anyone managed to grow up without all these extra safety devices.:mur:

Fortunately, we haven't had that 1 second that it takes, agree there is way to much useless component's on all vehicles today.

Ronnie

/ DEERE 2032R RIO EASY DEFEAT #29  
Any suggestions please ?

/ DEERE 2032R RIO EASY DEFEAT #30  
larkness
:welcome: to TBN

Maybe better than repeating the same post, adding information as to some detail on the instructions you followed..
Apparently the instructions were not followed or were not clear enough to help you out.

Many are here to help, but without some detail to pick it apart, then we've no good idea what you "followed".