Deere 4310 or Kubota L3130 ?

/ Deere 4310 or Kubota L3130 ? #21  
Conventional wisdom is that the John Deere will retain its resale value better over time than the Kubota. If you plan to keep it forever, doesn't make much difference, but if you see selling it in the future, it makes the JD less costly in the long run.

/ Deere 4310 or Kubota L3130 ? #22  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Conventional wisdom is that the John Deere will retain its resale value better over time than the Kubota. )</font>

I am not sure I agree with you on that,I have a John Deere and it is a good tractor,but Kubota has a real good reputation and a lot of people around here own Kubotas.In my opinion a Kubota is just as well built as a John Deere if not better in someways.

/ Deere 4310 or Kubota L3130 ? #23  
I was told by a guy that deals in equipment that kubota as a higher resale value than deere. either wat I still think they are both good units ..

/ Deere 4310 or Kubota L3130 ? #24  
Kubota or Deere you really can't go wrong. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif They both are good machines,like I say I have a Deere,but I would not object to having a Kubota either.

/ Deere 4310 or Kubota L3130 ? #25  
Clearly it's a close race. I think there are regional preferences in terms of resale, but we're only talking about very small differences. You can't go wrong either way.

/ Deere 4310 or Kubota L3130 ? #26  
Bebster, I should think your correct about it being regional. Either way, either tractor will accomplish a great deal of work and hopefully both will be very reliable.