Desperately seeking help! Need Loader Control Valve replacement for Mahindra

/ Desperately seeking help! Need Loader Control Valve replacement for Mahindra #11  
I sent Hydrotech an inquiry and will share any feedback for original poster. That said, my dad brought over a ridiculously expensive metal detector he owns and found my missing cap. Hopefully, my problem will be solved once I throw that thing back on after cleaning it
Great news! I hope it all works out for you.

/ Desperately seeking help! Need Loader Control Valve replacement for Mahindra #12  
Does anyone know how I can find the diameter of the loader arm cylinder?
2006 Mahindra 5500 260 loader

/ Desperately seeking help! Need Loader Control Valve replacement for Mahindra #13  
Does anyone know how I can find the diameter of the loader arm cylinder?
2006 Mahindra 5500 260 loader
The manual for the loaders sometimes list cylinder sizes.
You can measure the OD of the barrel of the cylinder....and guess pretty accurately too

/ Desperately seeking help! Need Loader Control Valve replacement for Mahindra
Sorry, haven't replied in a while. I am still working on trying to find this valve or a replacement. Mahindra and a couple of other places quoted me around $2,000 (or more) for that exact same valve.

I took my valve to a hydraulic rebuild shop over an hours' drive away. They kept it for a week and confirmed that the entire valve needed to be rebuilt due to water damage and they could not get any parts for this valve.

I had emailed and left a VM for Hydrotech over a month ago but never heard back. I called today and spoke to a very helpful lady. I emailed her pics of the valve and specifically the Hydrotech name and part number on the valve itself. She consulted with others within Hydrotech and replied that they were certain that this valve was not theirs. It was never part of their product line. So there must be another Hydrotech out there that I haven't been able to locate online. I did find a couple of places with the same name however they were based overseas and I didn't reach out to them.