Did I Stumble On Gold?????

/ Did I Stumble On Gold????? #13  
James, you'll probably want these for safe disposal as well; a few years ago craigslist score of loose shells from someone who only wanted the boxes for decoration. $25 for a grand total of 263 shells, mostly 12ga with some 16, 20 and 28. Quite a few paper cases.
ShotgunShells.jpeg
For those that like the price tags, found these in the file cabinet, I put the dates on as well, as I typically do.20211206_123718_HDR.jpg

/ Did I Stumble On Gold????? #14  
I'm always amazed that someone will own a firearm, then not buy ammo for it UNTIL they run out or nearly run out!!

SR
Most of us buy a couple boxes for sighting in and hunting and expect that we can buy more when we run out. It wasn’t until recently that the toy soldiers started hoarding cases of ammo that we started seeing shortages.

/ Did I Stumble On Gold????? #15  
I'm sure "toy soldiers" aren't the only one's who take being prepared seriously. Some people just see the writing on the wall, and make sure they don't get caught with their pants down.

These are rapidly changing times.

/ Did I Stumble On Gold????? #16  
I used to watch for good .22 ammo prices when I went to Walmart. For the last year or so, every time I looked, the ammo shelves have been empty. I went there last week and now even the shelves are gone!
About a year ago they decided ammo for evil guns was the same as evil guns. On the bright side I was buying out the stores at like $0.04 for 9mm.

/ Did I Stumble On Gold????? #17  
I'm sure "toy soldiers" aren't the only one's who take being prepared seriously. Some people just see the writing on the wall, and make sure they don't get caught with their pants down.

I've been hearing people say that for 40 years at least. By now those folks ought to be very well prepared!

/ Did I Stumble On Gold????? #18  
I'm always amazed that someone will own a firearm, then not buy ammo for it UNTIL they run out or nearly run out!!

SR
When ammo has been unavailable or stupidly high priced for nearly two years, it's easy for supplies to get low. I used to shoot 20 rounds of .22 ammo in one of my handguns, 3 days per week, and run a couple cylinders through my .357 on Sundays. It doesn't take long to run low on ammo when you can't replenish it. I have at least a box remaining for every gun except my .410, but am hesitant to use it. I've fired a gun just 2 times this year, both times at living targets which aren't any more.

/ Did I Stumble On Gold????? #19  

What are people wanting to be prepared for? To take on the US military or another military with small arms?