Did the Covid shot make you cranky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #401  
My Dr mentioned that those folks with a really strong immune system seem to have worse reactions to the vaccines than those with compromised or weak immune systems. Made sense to me.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #402  
My Dr mentioned that those folks with a really strong immune system seem to have worse reactions to the vaccines than those with compromised or weak immune systems. Made sense to me.
That is what I have read, heard, and experienced. What bothers me is that I have never, ever, ever reacted to a vaccine like this before. Why is this vaccine so bad compared to the gazzillions of the vaccines I have gotten? :unsure: I don't expect you to answer that question. :D

Later,
Dan

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #403  
Wife, son, and I got our second shots early Saturday. I had a pretty bad headache that night, while wife had mild headache and slight temp increase, and son had swollen lymph nodes for a few days. Big whoop. Sure beats the alternative. We worked all weekend on projects indoors and out, and that kept our minds off the side effects.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #404  
That is what I have read, heard, and experienced. What bothers me is that I have never, ever, ever reacted to a vaccine like this before. Why is this vaccine so bad compared to the gazzillions of the vaccines I have gotten? :unsure: I don't expect you to answer that question. :D

Later,
Dan
Hopefully, when they are able to fine-tune the vaccines, the side effects won't be so bad. These were all done in such a rush, that I can understand that they may not be perfect.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #405  

Later,
Dan
Dan . . . you must not have been in the military and had to go down the line of shots before going overseas, you talk about hurting the next day o_O.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #406  
It seems that people who have had COVID have a worse reaction.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #407  
Might be why I had only a bit of a sore arm (and I mean very little) on the 1st shot and had zero reaction from the 2nd.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #408  
Dan . . . you must not have been in the military and had to go down the line of shots before going overseas, you talk about hurting the next day o_O.
The Marine Corps was cruel, they made us jog 3 miles with half-filled canteens right over the injection site on our bums. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #409  
The typhoid series was three shots. The first was not bad, the second was painful, the third I had a knot on my arm the size of a walnut that took a week to clear up.

The smallpox vaccine caused a ***** reaction too, but I was just a kid. I still have the scar.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #410  
Going to get the shots made me cranky or should I say crankier. The second shot almost killed me. I don't think I've ever been that sick. That made me cranky.

Status
Not open for further replies.