Diesel additive, is it a must?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Diesel additive, is it a must? #71  
"Orig poster is in PQ"

Me too!
- and I've had to walk home as my tractor gelled up on the road.
Not fun below 0 deg, specially since with a heated cab you tend to dress lightly.

I now always use an additive 'just in case'.

Who knows, maybe the service station was pumping the bottom of the tank, but it happens!

As the saying goes--An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!

/ Diesel additive, is it a must? #72  
Does anyone have any info that shows that fuel oil and off road are not the same. (other than winter additives)?

Ask MikePA since he feels and posts they are not. You know, simple logic here....LOL

/ Diesel additive, is it a must? #73  
It's a simple statement, HHO and diesel fuel are not the same thing everywhere. I even bolded it again and added underlining. Anecdotal statements about concrete trucks in MA only proves HHO = diesel fuel in that part of MA. Again, not too hard to understand...simple logic.

That is why I said in MA, and can bold, Italic and underline that too...Too funny here...but sad..

/ Diesel additive, is it a must? #75  
I agree, very sad...but not surprising.

No, read and quote the entire post first bud....and prove it Mr Mike PA...Again, without facts your are losing credit..I feel like I am talking to Cowboydoc here.

Funny it is more then MA that use HHO as diesel..but we are all misinformed by you.......:eek::eek::eek::rolleyes:;)

/ Diesel additive, is it a must? #76  
Proving it is easy. My supplier says the HHO and diesel fuel he supplies are not the same product. This isn't complicated..........bud.

/ Diesel additive, is it a must? #77  
Proving it is easy. My supplier says the HHO and diesel fuel he supplies are not the same product. This isn't complicated..........bud.

Great you talked to someone and $1 at Burger King with get you a fry..but I know what I see and use...Big dif bud..

At least I am posting something and your lack their of. Again sad #3 and not to easy to find out if you USED IT!

Is home heating oil the same as diesel fuel?
Diesel versus Heating Fuel for your generator

just look online, not to hard.

/ Diesel additive, is it a must? #78  
I won't lie I have not read this whole back and forth so for what its worth:

Home heating oil in my area is less refined red diesel and my tractor runs just fine on it. Since it does not get cold enough to gell #2 or ULSD we don't worry about adding anything.

/ Diesel additive, is it a must? #79  
Great you talked to someone and $1 at Burger King with get you a fry..but I know what I see and use...Big dif bud..

At least I am posting something and your lack their of. Again sad #3 and not to easy to find out if you USED IT!

Is home heating oil the same as diesel fuel?
Diesel versus Heating Fuel for your generator

just look online, not to hard.

I'm done posting in this thread. I've read through your other 305 posts and every time someone challenges your oil and fuel 'expertise', you resort to name calling. I've proved my point, HHO and diesel fuel are not the same everywhere because they are not the same where I live according to my fuel supplier. I'll take his word, as a real expert, over yours.

/ Diesel additive, is it a must? #80  
I'm done posting in this thread. I've read through your other 305 posts and every time someone challenges your oil and fuel 'expertise', you resort to name calling. I've proved my point, HHO and diesel fuel are not the same everywhere because they are not the same where I live according to my fuel supplier. I'll take his word, as a real expert, over yours.

you read all my posts? Wow, great job....along with lots of time to; and I don't really think you read all of them. If so, that is worse.

I will say since I USE IT AND OTHERS HAVE, bold and everything you have here,
HHO IS diesel without red dye (posted before) are the same and use them without issues.

I also do not resort to name calling when people are flat-out wrong. Is this not the basis of this forum? Again I feel like I am talking to cowboydoc here....

And please READ the my posts correcty and maybe, just maybe you would see what I posted.....Your fuel person is an expert? My god, that is funny. He is a sales guy like Chinamart...The old TBN people, nevermind..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.