Diesel fuel Anti-jell

/ Diesel fuel Anti-jell #21  
I've used power service (the white bottle) and also Schaeffer winter. The anti-gell seemed fine in my upstate NY climate (Ive had no gelling) Both products also add lubricity (helps the injector pump) which is low in most low sulphur diesel. I'm trying to be kind to my older tractor.

/ Diesel fuel Anti-jell #22  
I want some anti yell compound...

/ Diesel fuel Anti-jell #23  
I want some anti yell compound...
Ok, here ya go:

ear-plugs.jpg

/ Diesel fuel Anti-jell #25  
SEAFOAM :)

Best anti-gel I've witness for diesel fuel in a fuel tank. It will ant-gel 5 gallons in under 1-minute. Not so with PowerServe. And it doesn't take much either.

1637026001897.png

/ Diesel fuel Anti-jell #26  
SEAFOAM :)

Best anti-gel I've witness for diesel fuel in a fuel tank. It will ant-gel 5 gallons in under 1-minute. Not so with PowerServe. And it doesn't take much either.
Really?!! Well that's good to know. I know PS does have a gel-buster you could use after the fuel gels, but I've never had to use it yet luckily.

/ Diesel fuel Anti-jell #28  
I test my fuel in the freezer just to see how anti-gel it is at about -4F. Two winters ago the off-road diesel was crystal clear at that temperature but not last winter. It looked like icky soap scum was mixed into it so it was starting to gel. Yes, later that winter it plugged my fuel filter, so I replaced it....and sucked fuel out of the tank and bought some on-road at a busy station. I just called the supplier about THIS year and they said it will be treated by about Dec 1st. Well, us tractor guys want good winter (January) fuel NOW so we don't have to screw around when it is really cold out. Grrrrr.

I do use Power service white bottle but it helps if the stations are ahead of the gel curve.
You can dump the fuel treatment right into the tank on your tractor, add fuel to stir it up, and run your tractor long enough to to get treated fuel through the filters and fuel pump. Never wait on fuel supplier to treat or blend fuel.