Digital Post Holes

/ Digital Post Holes #1  

Hawgee

Silver Member
Tractor
64 MF Utility 35 retired to parts pile.
Ok, it looks like most are out and getting something done today. Must not be raining.
My day started with "the first hole of a new paddock for our due to foal Appaloosa", when SNAP!!! Half way down on the first hole, the handle snapped off the post hole digger. (I will trade this in on the fiberglass handle type quickly) Can't justify a auger for the few posts I will do. With Jamie off to another horse show, I soon found a good place to throw the broken hole digger with proper last words and found the coffee pot still warm and my camera.
The rest is easy to figure. The sun went away and I finally figured how to post these pesky files for others to see. Muhammad will be pleased to know I have lots of orange ones too! I've had this Coolpix 950 since they first came out and I wish digging holes were as easy.
Talked with my local NH dealer today and he says the buckets on the TC40 & TC45 are 72". Says there are no store bought grapple for them. I have a hard time believing that. He said they did a skid steer grapple retrofit to a NH a few years back and worked good. I will be moving debris and such and not sure about the 4 in 1 type.
I"m rambling now. 2 more weeks till the gear models arrive and I've got the rest of the weekend by myself.
"MY GOD", I forgot what it was like to be adoptable. The big Five-O will be in June and.......
Does this happen everytime a baby is gonna hit the ground?
Enjoy, http://members2.clubphoto.com/herschel83838/NH/
Just for Muhammad, I will post a orange one later.

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

/ Digital Post Holes #2  
Neat picture the orange one that is./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Gordon

/ Digital Post Holes #3  
Hawgee,

What a beautiful tractor, ya know I think orange looks better on a real tractor than it does on one of those toys that Kubota corp puts out! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif (That one was for MarkC)

JimBinMI

The world without Blue would be too Orange!

/ Digital Post Holes #4  
photo1.jpg

Now... what is that big black thing on the hood of your future field pardner there??

Now for the real deal:

photo4.jpg

Ahh, look at 'em glow! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Thanks for the dedication Hawgee!

msig.gif

/ Digital Post Holes
Re: Digital Post ....

Muhammad, your going to teach me too much html for my own good. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

As to the black thing on the hood, you'll have to ask the owners for that. Darn good question. /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif
Could be a mouse pad for in field adjustments. Or a flat reciever for GPS. A speaker for ultrasound pest control? A place to filter and warm my coffee? Kind o like the old high and dry screened intake for a JD45 combine radiator. Less dirt and debris into the works?

/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif Inquirying minds want to know! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

/ Digital Post Holes #6  
Hawgee,

I recognize that dealership! They are nice folks. The new location is real sharp. It looks like you took one of the pictures at their old location too? I'm not too far away in Fall City by the way. How about yourself?

I work at (ahem) "Microdirt", and I think you're right, we've made Issquah Honda-Kubota pretty fat and happy. I couldn't buy my Kubota B2710 from there, they were just too expensive. I think they wanted about $3,000 more than Carver Equipment for a B2710 with loader and R4's!

I got the Coolpix 950 too. Nice camera, only it's abysmal on battery life, and it takes too long to snap the picture once you've pressed the image. My wife and I have spent hours saying "Smile!" to the baby and dancing around like idiots, only to have the Coolpix finally take the picture AFTER he's done smiling...

/ Digital Post Holes #7  

Whelp, those are all possibilities, but I'm still at a loss. Better ask your dealer!

msig.gif

/ Digital Post Holes #8  

The black thing is the cover over the D-cell batteries that power that thing. They are Ni-cad nothing but the best for a play toy. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Gordon

/ Digital Post Holes
Try the Nickel Metal Hydrides and a proper charger. 4 to 5 times the distance even with flash. These new batteries can go to the landfill after many cycles. Try B record and force "no flash. With the green LED in your eye (half button), go for it. Natural lighting is all you need. My problem is the camera and the software tell no lies. My eyes are not what they used to be.

Fall City it is and we share the same foggy mornings in this soup bowl. I've missed all the possoms on the road so far and if you check older posts, you'll find I misspelled Buhner.

Heck, I'd of drove one back for you @ $3000.00.

Stick around, it gets better. I'm actually back here with Muhammad and the Boys (more gals showing up with Blue) after a long absense.
Our common outdoor software is good old dirt (soil).

/ Digital Post Holes

gorden,
I'm really guessing it is fresher air intake for the rad and air cleaner. I only had a short peak under the hood. The lead-acid is behind that black screen under the headlights. Behind that I thought I saw a bulkhead so air would enter over the top with less particulates and the rad and air filter may be clean longer. Muhammad is right about asking the right people. I had hoped the few loyal Blue owners would jump in and save me.

If I'm right, no more joe-poken' the radiator. I would change the lead-acid to gell-cell if they came in 24volt. More kilowatts for turning over the bigger compressor. A joe-poked lead-acid would burn my boots.