Discount tires?

/ Discount tires? #21  
I need 4 14.9-24 tires. Where can I get them without spending $3200?
I got my two 10.50x16 front tractor tires from Amazon for $350 and changed them myself. The old tires were 6 ply rated and the new ones were 8 ply. Could have gotten 10/12 ply for a little extra but thought I couldn't install them myself. Plenty of YouTube videos showing how to install them.

/ Discount tires? #23  
A few years ago I bought a pair of Firestone SAT II tires from Simple Tire. Delivered to my house for free and the price was unbeatable at the time.

I brought them to a local Les Schwab for tubes and mounting, where both the manager and the guy in the shop complained and whined that I hadn't bought the tires from them, but they did a good job. The shop guy asked how much I paid for them and he shut up when he realized how much cheaper it was than buying from Les Schwab.

/ Discount tires? #24  
If Kubota carries the tire size you are looking for call them for pricing. My Kubota (BX25 Unit) dealer replaces all 4 tires on rims for $500 plus taxes. I have replaced them twice since purchasing over 20 years ago. Check it out.

/ Discount tires? #25  
   / Discount tires? #26  
I have had good success with Ascenso in Reno Nevada.

/ Discount tires? #27  
Never checked with tractor dealers but I have checked prices at local nearby larger city based locally-owned tire dealers that offer heavy equipment tires. I next checked with my nearby small town based locally-owned tire dealer servicing a farming community that operates out of a 50 year-old dented up metal building in a chain link fenced former pasture. The small town operation services ALL my tire needs and is price/service favorable by a long shot. I chalk it up to low overhead operation and a more limited market so they can offer slimmer margins in exchange for capturing more of your business.

/ Discount tires? #28  
Get them straight from China for a mere fraction of the price.....Alibaba.com
The tire sellers get them from there too and proceed to rip everyone off.
May as well eliminate all the middle men.

/ Discount tires? #29  
A few years ago I bought a pair of Firestone SAT II tires from Simple Tire. Delivered to my house for free and the price was unbeatable at the time.

I brought them to a local Les Schwab for tubes and mounting, where both the manager and the guy in the shop complained and whined that I hadn't bought the tires from them, but they did a good job. The shop guy asked how much I paid for them and he shut up when he realized how much cheaper it was than buying from Les Schwab.
Been there done that with Schwab 2 years ago, not any more.
Long story short, $175 to unmount 4 old tires from the rims and install 4 new tires that I brought in the back of my pickup that came off my Bronco. No the new tires were not purchased from Schwab. I asked about the "dismount from vehicle" charge on the bill and they said they always charge to dismount from the vehicle no matter what.
30 years of doing buiness with them down the tubes with one bill. Thankfully still a few other tire stores in my area.

/ Discount tires? #30  
After shopping all of the normal online stores for a set of 15.5-38's for my old 730 I remembered an out of the way local that had helped me out in the past. Cash or check only guy and he put me on a set of Firestones for $730 mounted and test drove. Couldn't touch it anywhere else.