DIY Root Ripper

/ DIY Root Ripper #2  
Found this while surfing youtube and it looks real handy so I thought I would share.
Awesome, and good timing! That is EXACTLY what I had in mind as a possible solution. Now, if someone would just make it commercially.

/ DIY Root Ripper
Awesome, and good timing! That is EXACTLY what I had in mind as a possible solution. Now, if someone would just make it commercially.
If you go on the video makers YouTube channel he has a video on how he made it. If I was going to make it I would build it so that it could bolt to my pallet fork frame once the forks are removed. That way it would save on needing a ssqa plate

/ DIY Root Ripper #7  
I have a single bottom moldboard plow. Take off the share and I have a very HD single shank ripper. I use it to loosen up stands of Buck brush before removing with my grapple.

/ DIY Root Ripper #8  
Sure am envious of his front 3 point. Why the manufacturers don't make it an option here is beyond me.

/ DIY Root Ripper #9  
Seems like a good way to tweak your loader frame if you’re not real careful.

Just what I was thinking. That is a lot of stress to be putting on a lightweight homeowner type tractor. And it's not a type of stress that the loader & frame was designed for.

/ DIY Root Ripper #10  
I was going to mention the same, then I put it together that between his accent and the front 3pt. that he probably wasn't in the US. This made me wonder if they also get a more robust loader?
I'm under the impression that there's many more smaller working farms around the world depending on smaller tractors for all of their work.