Dk series HST

/ Dk series HST
Wow, now I am getting anxious to see what they have. Given the choice of a Ck size 40Hp or a DK, I think I might go with a DK size, but who knows and just having that option would be great!

/ Dk series HST
Wow, now I am getting anxious to see what they have. Given the choice of a Ck size 40Hp or a DK, I think I might go with a DK size, but who knows and just having that option would be great!

/ Dk series HST #43  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Wow, now I am getting anxious to see what they have. Given the choice of a Ck size 40Hp or a DK, I think I might go with a DK size, but who knows and just having that option would be great! )</font>
Now I NEVER said they have them........mmm
John

/ Dk series HST #44  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Wow, now I am getting anxious to see what they have. Given the choice of a Ck size 40Hp or a DK, I think I might go with a DK size, but who knows and just having that option would be great! )</font>
Now I NEVER said they have them........mmm
John

/ Dk series HST #45  
I would not get in a big hurry for new models, delivery dates are always way slower than hoped for. We will have a 90Hp first, was expected this spring and has been pushed to the fall.

The 35 & 40 are due for a rework like the 45s..... at that time I believe is when you will see the new HST models as well. I would not shoot for any sooner than spring of 2007 at this point on the DK HST models.

/ Dk series HST #46  
I would not get in a big hurry for new models, delivery dates are always way slower than hoped for. We will have a 90Hp first, was expected this spring and has been pushed to the fall.

The 35 & 40 are due for a rework like the 45s..... at that time I believe is when you will see the new HST models as well. I would not shoot for any sooner than spring of 2007 at this point on the DK HST models.