Dk4510 Turn buckles

/ Dk4510 Turn buckles #11  
Do uph

do you have a kioti? You think it’s backwards? Thinking about it that would take all this extra slack I can’t figure out, away. I just bought it, only has 200 hours. I wonder if the previous owner switched it for some reason…. Trying to find some pictures now

You where right. Holy **** I was getting so annoyed. I totally missed it. Now I’m super curious why someone did that….Thank you so much..
You should have seen the first time I tried to fold the ROPS on my new Kioti... took me a few to realize they had the pivot bolt and locking pin reversed. :ROFLMAO:

/ Dk4510 Turn buckles #12  
You should have seen the first time I tried to fold the ROPS on my new Kioti... took me a few to realize they had the pivot bolt and locking pin reversed. :ROFLMAO:
They had the level indicator tubes on my NX swapped (top and bottom). I'd lost the one that was installed at the top and went to the dealer and ordered the "top" one. Dealer got all snippy with me when I told them that the one that was ordered didn't match the one I needed: they tried to blame me for ordering the wrong part! And then there was the obvious screw-up with the dealer that they'd installed the warning triangle sign on the wrong side... Buy new and these are the things you face. Buy used and you get previous owner's "solutions." More and more I can understand why people go out drinking...