Dk45se pto problem

/ Dk45se pto problem #1  

Dakotabluelightning

Tractor
Dk45se
My dk45se pto won't come on. Switch has power but the dash light won't come on and pto won't come on. Need help.

/ Dk45se pto problem
I ve checked the switch and it seems to be working. I have power out of the switch on a yellow with orange stripe wire. Fuse is good. Does the switch activate a solenoid? Where might that solenoid be? I can only locate 2 on the right side under and in front of the FEL control. And as well as I can see, neither has a yellow with orange stripped wire going to them. Is there another one somewhere?? Help!!

/ Dk45se pto problem #3  
Usually the switch activates a relay. Then the relay energizes the solenoid.

/ Dk45se pto problem #5  
I don't know. I'm not familiar with your tractor. Some tractors have it located on the side of the transmission housing, usually on the right but then again, it may vary.

/ Dk45se pto problem #6  
Ok, I found the workshop manual for your tractor. Can be found here: demss.co.kr - /dossfile/manualn/WMFILE/DK35SE-45SE/

I didn't realize your tractor had the electric over hydraulic 4WD actuation.

So you'll have what they call: Modulator valve. This is basically an hydraulic block with two solenoids and a bunch of sequence/relief valves. One solenoid is for the PTO and another is for the 4WD. I'm assuming this is what you've found.

/ Dk45se pto problem
Thanks for the help. How do I check to see if the solenoid is working?

/ Dk45se pto problem #8  
Could it be some kind of safety switch issue ?

/ Dk45se pto problem #9  
ptsg, thank you sir, for the shop manual. Made my day! I could not fine one for my 2013 DK45SE

/ Dk45se pto problem #10  
There’s a dual relay/ solenoid under the dash cover. I had to replace mine for similar intermittent issues.

look thru this post. I posted schematics and phot