Do any of You Fit into this Category?

/ Do any of You Fit into this Category? #1  

sweettractors

Advertiser
Tractor
JD 6403 CHA-JD 3130 CHA
RETIRED/BORED HUSBAND

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to the big "Box Store" in Town. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse.

Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local The store:

Dear Mrs. Jones,

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Jones, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:

1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in House wares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway

6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department, to which twenty children obliged.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him, he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.

9.. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the Store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels on his chest.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack, and when people browsed through, he yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a
fetal position and screamed, 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

15. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where the fitting room was?

And last, but not least:

16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!'

One of the clerks passed out.

Ken Sweet

/ Do any of You Fit into this Category? #2  
Dont sound like your bored at all! :) Great! Try bringin an 18pack next time and see how that works out!

/ Do any of You Fit into this Category?
Dont sound like your bored at all! :) Great! Try bringin an 18pack next time and see how that works out!

I have more fun than a "barrel of monkeys". Ken Sweet

/ Do any of You Fit into this Category? #4  
Enjoyed the post. :thumbsup: A friend of ours in Florida sent us a similar E-mail around two months ago. My Wife had a good laugh after reading.

When my goes into the department store at the Mall. you will find me waiting at the lounge area at the store entrance. I counted 60 pair of shoes in my wife's closet one night this week and when I told her the pairs were 60, she could not believe she had that many. LOL. I am sure they all match a certain "outfit" :) Ken Sweet

/ Do any of You Fit into this Category? #6  
When my goes into the department store at the Mall. you will find me waiting at the lounge area at the store entrance. I counted 60 pair of shoes in my wife's closet one night this week and when I told her the pairs were 60, she could not believe she had that many. LOL. I am sure they all match a certain "outfit" :) Ken Sweet

And if they didn't they will now that she knows how many she has! Get ready for another shopping trip.

/ Do any of You Fit into this Category? #7  
I know what you mean about the many pairs of shoes. Most men have only three pairs. A pair each of tennis shoes, dress shoes and work boots. When I buy a new tool and my Wife asks me if I really need it because I already have plenty of tools, I remind her of the closet filled with all those pairs of her shoes. That usually ends the conversation.:D

I could see myself trying #10? Ken Sweet

/ Do any of You Fit into this Category? #9  

Carefull, I did that and she started to count tool boxes.:(

/ Do any of You Fit into this Category? #10  
Ha I watch mine buy a pair of shoes one time because they were on sale
She got home and they did not fix.
I ask why she did not try them on in the store and she pointed out to me that would have been too much trouble.
So we went back to the store....I guess that was less trouble