Do you actually plow snow with your UTV? for multiple seasons?

/ Do you actually plow snow with your UTV? for multiple seasons? #121  
I used to have a snowblower for my atv, which my wife and I absolutely loved. The only reason I don't have it anymore is because I bought the blower for the tractor. Each time the weather is calling for snow, I take a look outside to see if the kids or dog left anything that is going to get in the way. With that precaution, so far so good.

My neighbour has a Polaris Ranger, full cab, track kit, and a plow. He makes the nicest, smoothest pad in the ditch/marsh across the street from him. He has been using it for about five years now and enjoys it. Each time I go by there, it's like a work of art, how smooth the whole area is because of the traction to push whatever snow we get wherever he wants to put it.

/ Do you actually plow snow with your UTV? for multiple seasons? #122  
I used a snow plow (bought from fellow TBNer, DIXIEDOG) for a couple years...great for those nusiance snows (2-6 inches). This was a manual rotation Eagle Plow.
Sorry I sold it, actually...
Always use my tractor now...and for those smaller snows...well, the UTV (a Gator 855D) did a better job.
As long as one knows their equipment's limits, I don't see any problems using a UTV for clearing snow.