Do you drink your coffee black??

tungularafishcamp

Veteran Member
Tractor
kubota L2800, 1/2 of a L48
Rick, I guess needs to sign in into Instagram to be able to open your pics.

Sorry, it is a time lapse so it comes out as a video and it won't let me post videos directly to TBN. I am open to any suggestions how to post it, Instagram was the only way my feeble brain could do it but I am sure there better, easier ways

saracenas

Platinum Member
Tractor
Present: 2003 Kubota M9000 DTF. Sold: 1985 Kubota L2202
Sorry, it is a time lapse so it comes out as a video and it won't let me post videos directly to TBN. I am open to any suggestions how to post it, Instagram was the only way my feeble brain could do it but I am sure there better, easier ways

I'm a bad adviser in how to work on Instagram. Since it belongs to my disliked Facebook, I'll never get there :muttering:

But why wouldn't you post it on YouTube, if it's a video?

tungularafishcamp

Veteran Member
Tractor
kubota L2800, 1/2 of a L48
I'm a bad adviser in how to work on Instagram. Since it belongs to my disliked Facebook, I'll never get there :muttering: But why wouldn't you post it on YouTube, if it's a video?

Cause I have never posted to utube??

I really don't have the bandwidth to watch videos here so I have hardly ever watched utube and never uploaded to it.
I will give it a try.

saracenas

Platinum Member
Tractor
Present: 2003 Kubota M9000 DTF. Sold: 1985 Kubota L2202
Cause I have never posted to utube??

I really don't have the bandwidth to watch videos here so I have hardly ever watched utube and never uploaded to it.
I will give it a try.

It's really easy, Just follow logic line of step by step. And you'll get it. OTOH, there are a lot of video instructions on the same YouTube with the explanations on each action. Remember, YouTube is in marriage with Google+, where you will find a space to place the albums of photos as well. When you will sign up, create new, or use e-mail address [email protected] which will work for both.

crash325

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC-45
First flower of spring.
There is a small purple flower that will even come up threw light snow.
I'v been trying to remember the name of it.
What is the name???

OP
oosik

oosik

Super Star Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota M6040
Well - around here that little purple flower could be - - Grass Widow or Larkspur or Camas. All are a purple/blue color and are some of the first flowers of spring - along with buttercups.