Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn?

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #121  
You guys sure have me wishing that I could start on my shop sometime soon. It just seems like one of those projects that remains at the bottom of my list, and more things keep going in front of it.

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #122  
You guys sure have me wishing that I could start on my shop sometime soon. It just seems like one of those projects that remains at the bottom of my list, and more things keep going in front of it.
I waited and waited like you. Now that it's built, I can't wait to start on projects I've been putting off for so long. And others that I'll find...

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #123  
I have a 20'x8' lean-to where my tractor normally lives. I can also park it inside the barn, if needed.

1000001597.jpg

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #124  
42 x 60 with 13 foot sidewall here, and wish it was bigger. Summer is not bad as summer toys go to the house garage and I have some work space, but winter is packed pretty good. My pickup truck was pulled out for this winter picture.View attachment 870425
Like your 'Stang.

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #126  
Mine’s a real POS compared to some of you guys. Roof leaks, dirt floor, rotted posts & purlins, but somehow I manage to make over 1000 tons of hay, clear many acres of woods, cut hundreds of acres of lawns & fields.

I’d love to have some of the Taj Mahal shops you guys have.

1716033888152.jpeg

1716033639176.jpeg

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #127  
Mine’s a real POS compared to some of you guys. Roof leaks, dirt floor, rotted posts & purlins, but somehow I manage to make over 1000 tons of hay, clear many acres of woods, cut hundreds of acres of lawns & fields.

I’d love to have some of the Taj Mahal shops you guys have.

View attachment 870962

View attachment 870961
Whatever gets the job done!

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #128  
I store my tractor in the the attached 3.5 car garage and implements are in the pole barn