Do you know what the purple paint law is?

/ Do you know what the purple paint law is? #482  
It bothers you because YOU let it bother you, no one else.

As far as the anthem and NFL games, when you watched Bill Bergy play at the Vet, was he out standing on the sidelines for the NA? I honestly never noticed nor cared. But keep in mind, it wasn't until about 12 years ago where players were REQUIRED to stand on the sidelines during the song. Wonder why? ;)

Way back Kate Smith sang God Bless America for Flyers games that mattered, not the National Anthem. The game don’t start till the fat lady sang. During the Broad Street Bully days.

/ Do you know what the purple paint law is?
Way back Kate Smith sang God Bless America for Flyers games that mattered, not the National Anthem. The game don’t start till the fat lady sang. During the Broad Street Bully days.
Although Bergy and the Eagles were always a football favorite of mine, never a flyers fan. My mother imprinted on me the Bruins and Bobby Orr when we lived on the Cape. Can't really stand the Patriots though LOL

/ Do you know what the purple paint law is? #485  
From wikipedia:

Smith "stirred patriotic fervor" during World War II[17] and contributed to selling over $600 million (equivalent to $10.6 billion in 2020) of war bonds during a series of marathon broadcasts. No other show-business star came near her as revenue producer of War Bonds to finance the United States' war effort.[18]