Do you live near Dublin __ USA????

/ Do you live near Dublin __ USA???? #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
I have had this picture for many years and have never been able to locate what state it is from. Does anyone here recognize this building. I have contacted a few towns named Dublin and they answer saying that it isn't there town.

Thanks.....

Attachments

• 584577-pauldublin.jpg
    584577-pauldublin.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 331
   / Do you live near Dublin __ USA???? #2  
There is a Dublin near Columbus Ohio. I don,t know much about it. Maybe some one closer to Columbus could help? I have been there many times but do not recognize the building either. We do tend to call them Fire Departments in tis part of the country though. Although that could be just a newer term? Good luck

/ Do you live near Dublin __ USA???? #3  
Have you tried Dublin, New Hampshire? Just a 20 minute drive west of me. That building looks like I have seen it before.

/ Do you live near Dublin __ USA????
I have sent the picture to some towns named Dublin by email a few years ago and some have answered and others have not. I just got a reply back from Dublin VA and they don't recognize it as one of theres. One problem might be that the building no longer stands and many people can't remember back to 1952. The last time that I tried, was a couple of years ago and most towns didn't have web sites. Thanks for the suggestion. I have e mailed the picture to Dublin NH.

/ Do you live near Dublin __ USA???? #6  
Junkman, I know a guy who used to be the mayor of Dublin, Ohio. I'll see if he knows, but perhaps if you could add some context to the picture, he'd be more able to assist. Either post here or PM me.

/ Do you live near Dublin __ USA???? #8  
I'm not that far from Dublin, Texas (oldest Dr. Pepper bottler) and have been through there many times, but don't recognize a building like that. I was quite near yesterday, but not through town.

Pete

/ Do you live near Dublin __ USA???? #9  
Dublin Ca. is here in the S.F. bay area right next to San Ramon & Pleasanton

/ Do you live near Dublin __ USA???? #10  
Looks like the tree in the background is missing its leaves plus it just looks like an autumn pic... I'd limit your initial searches to areas with dramatic seasonal changes.
I wonder if they are getting handed the keys to a new ambulance? Nice nostalgic picture.