Do you want a smoother cut, softer ride, and longer tractor life? Check this out

/ Do you want a smoother cut, softer ride, and longer tractor life? Check this out #1  

daziel70

Tractor
scagg ZTR
Last edited:
   / Do you want a smoother cut, softer ride, and longer tractor life? Check this out #2  
Interesting. But, I guess you are in competition with an air ride seat. I have found myself in days of pain after my Cushman 6150 mower hit an unexpected rut while traveling on a hard packed gravel road. Another time, while doing a very large mowing job on very hard ground, so I see the need for something.

/ Do you want a smoother cut, softer ride, and longer tractor life? Check this out
Interesting. But, I guess you are in competition with an air ride seat. I have found myself in days of pain after my Cushman 6150 mower hit an unexpected rut while traveling on a hard packed gravel road. Another time, while doing a very large mowing job on very hard ground, so I see the need for something.

You might say we are in competition with air-ride seats, but this wheel absorbs 70% more shock than a standard pneumatic tire does, and because of the internal suspension of this wheel, it allows each wheel to be suspended individually, rather than making the whole front end bounce at once. This keeps the bump localized to one wheel at a time, and makes for an all-around smoother and cushioned ride. This is simply superior to anything like an air-ride seat, or extra suspensions.

Thanks for the feedback!

Not to mention that this wheel barely costs more than a normal wheel. If you replaced your current wheels with these wheels, you would pay 1/3rd the price you'd pay for an air-ride seat modification, have more durable wheels, that stay on the ground and increase traction, etc, but also do the job of an air-ride seat.

/ Do you want a smoother cut, softer ride, and longer tractor life? Check this out #4  
My front wheels are probably a couple of feet wide. Do you make these for commercial mowers? Are they only for Zero turn type mowers? Also I have a machine weight of around 3500 pounds.

/ Do you want a smoother cut, softer ride, and longer tractor life? Check this out #5  
I didn’t have enough signal to load the page, but have you seen the Ferris mowers?

/ Do you want a smoother cut, softer ride, and longer tractor life? Check this out
My front wheels are probably a couple of feet wide. Do you make these for commercial mowers? Are they only for Zero turn type mowers? Also I have a machine weight of around 3500 pounds.

Not yet, but maybe some day. Currently this only works on standard commercial Zero Turn Mowers. Front ZTR 13" x 6.50" x 7" Impact Control Wheel compatibility with Front ZTR 13" x 6.50" x 6" wheels is all we have so far. It's expensive to research and develop for new application and tractors when we haven't even begun making sales yet.

I didn’t have enough signal to load the page, but have you seen the Ferris mowers?

I still believe ours is superior, seeing as this wheel absorbs shock and torque in 360 degrees while something like flex forks, ferris mowers shocks, only absorb bumps vertically, leading to bouncing upon repeating bumps. This wheel is constantly rolling out the absorption of each bump it hits, making it instantly ready to absorb a new bump from a new direction, which leads to much better traction between the tire and the ground, per wheel individually. Why handle the problem at the frame when it can be handled at the wheel, where it began?

/ Do you want a smoother cut, softer ride, and longer tractor life? Check this out #8  
I guess I'm not really seeing what it does...

Is the round part of the rim flexible?

I noticed that the rear wheel reacted less than the front wheels to bumps, however, that's to be expected with the fact that the rear wheel is larger

I guess I'm not really seeing what it does...

Is the round part of the rim flexible?

I noticed that the rear wheel reacted less than the front wheels to bumps, however, that's to be expected with the fact that the rear wheel is larger

The rear wheel is still very early in development, and isn't properly weighted for the example tractors. The front wheel is the only fully developed product-ready one so far. The rim is totally solid, there are springs that connect the hub to the rim and the rim moves freely, except for the padding of the springs. This essentially suspends the axel within the rim at all times, and it is very durable.

/ Do you want a smoother cut, softer ride, and longer tractor life? Check this out #10  
People are VERY finicky about mowing with stripes, or uneven deck height during mowing.
the mower shown in the video uses the machine tires to gauge mower height.

Allowing the axle to vary that much will cause ALL types of mowing problems.
The system would work on a machine like My Gravely 24G, the mower deck runs on independent wheels.

roll3_zps980fc2cd.jpg

Mow with the mower on a hillside, you will see the problem instantly,,,