Does anyone own a SA425?

/ Does anyone own a SA425?
Very nice, looks like you already have some work for it to do! Stick around on the site, we need a greater Yanmar presence on the site.
I sure will. This is my first tractor so I’ll be relying on y’all for a lot of knowledge. Have already learned a lot from this site

/ Does anyone own a SA425? #12  
I'm a newbie here. I would like to know more about it. Thank you so much for your updates here.

/ Does anyone own a SA425? #13  
Welcome to TBN Liz

willy

/ Does anyone own a SA425? #14  
Guten abend Liz!

/ Does anyone own a SA425?
Very nice, looks like you already have some work for it to do! Stick around on the site, we need a greater Yanmar presence on the site.
Any idea what this bracket is for on the back left side of the ROPS?

Attachments

• 04D62501-CA88-484E-8C2D-0D572FF4B4DC.jpeg
    04D62501-CA88-484E-8C2D-0D572FF4B4DC.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 88
   / Does anyone own a SA425? #17  
Willkommen und genießen Sie TBN
ich kann sehr wenig Deutsch
Deutschland ist ein sehr schones land

willy

/ Does anyone own a SA425? #19  
I bought my 425 last July and paid for a grapple and 3rd function kit with installation. Still don't have it after over 6 months. Apparently Yanmar is having trouble getting the hydraulic kit so now the dealership is waiting for one from a different source. Pretty frustrating. You'll really like your 425. So...if you think you may want the 3rd function in the future start ordering now because it will be in the future by the time it arrives. They are slow but the tractor is great.

/ Does anyone own a SA425? #20  
I bought my 425 last July and paid for a grapple and 3rd function kit with installation. Still don't have it after over 6 months. Apparently Yanmar is having trouble getting the hydraulic kit so now the dealership is waiting for one from a different source. Pretty frustrating. You'll really like your 425. So...if you think you may want the 3rd function in the future start ordering now because it will be in the future by the time it arrives. They are slow but the tractor is great.

Welcome and that is about the time I bought mine last year. Good to know bout the 3rd function. Is this your first tractor or have you had other tractors. Curious as to how you compare to your other tractors.

I really love 425 compared to all of my other tractors. It feels like it has a lot of capabilities for it's size.

I wish the bucket were a little wider but no big deal.

Here is mine moving snow from the Christmas storm 2022.

PXL_20221203_173900514.jpg
PXL_20221229_164501858.MP.jpg