Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters?

/ Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters? #12  
They work great being able to lift attachments like a rotary cutter so you can access the underside.

/ Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters? #13  
Looks like the lower arm connectors are adjustable side to side. Do they lock in place then?
Once you slide them onto the pins of your attachment, just put your lynch pins in

/ Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters? #14  
Mine from ( Heavy Duty Skidsteer To 3 point Implement ) has some extra rollback built in:

P3310007m.jpg

And easy to lock the lower arm connectors from sliding sideways:

P3310003.JPG

Store it on a furniture dolly:

PB140034.JPG
PB140036.JPG

/ Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters?
All, but one implement already has the bushings attached for the quick attach that are slid over the pin and held on by a roll-pin. The types of adapter with assumes you can slide the fittings over the pins won't work in my case as the bushing ends won't allow it. I wouldn't want to trade up the ability to use the quick attach on the 3 point for this.

The Bobcat one seems nice, but I can't seem to find a price. It looks really nice so I suspect $$$.

/ Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters? #17  
   / Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters? #18  
I built one that closely resembles LouNY's unit in post #10, only with a Cat 1 hitch.
It was originally built it for my bobcat so I could use a 3 point York rake.
Other than having to rake in reverse it worked fairly well.

I no longer have the bobcat, but I still use the rake on the front of the tractor to reach into drainage ditches and clean out debris.
It also worked pretty well at yanking out wild rose bushes along the bank of a creek.

It's handy for moving 3 pt. implements around, especially my friends post driver.

Take a look at;
#70 3Pt Hitch | MS Attachments
They no longer post prices online but I've bought several attachments from them and they were very reasonable.

Last edited:
Might have to try to make one like LouNy and maybe take the trick of adding some extra rollback into it. How many inches are we talking should the bottom extend away from the SSQA plate? 8"? I'll have to surf FB/craigs and try to find a reasonable pre-made ssqa plate. 3/8" good enough for this application?

/ Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters? #20  
My adapter has the 2 side ssqa plates which allows a person to see through it. Those are 3/8" thick. I found out that many of the cheaper ones designed like this had over sized holes for the 3pt pins while this one had tighter cat1 pin sizes. The Minnesota company does not sell these anymore. I added chain hooks to it and also added a 2" receiver to it. (not in picture)

weld hooks 001_1.JPG

Attachments

• weld hooks 002_1.JPG
    weld hooks 002_1.JPG
    252.2 KB · Views: 76