Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters?

/ Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters? #31  
I saw the FEL-2-3point adaptors pretty cheap before covid and now I don't see much out there. I was looking to make moving implements and implement maintenance easier, light rake work, and light drag work in tight areas of my parking area to even out the gravel.

It seems there were two styles. A FEL adaptor with a quick hitch welded or one that had a bar with sliding connection points to accept any implements that were not quick-attach capable. I have bought or converted all my stuff to quick hitch ready so feel that would be the way to go. Not much out there on search for these which makes me wonder if they are a bad idea. Is anyone still out there using them? Any limitations?
I have this LandPride version and use it occasionally with a 8 foot york rake. Typically push the rake

/ Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters? #32  
Like others here, I found the unit was great for moving things, but there is no way to actually use it for anything that requires any force to the ground.
You are 100% right... on the pressure to the ground issue!!😁
Wrong on the pressure and force to the ground for my 3PT Adaptor:

P3310006.jpg

No play, slop or "slinky syndrome" on mine:

PA240004.JPG

PA240008.JPG

P4230002.JPG
P4230005.JPG

/ Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters?
Just called my local dealer about a price on the SH35. My guess is it will be double or triple buying a SSQA plate, a used quick hitch, and a bit of metal to add some rollback. We'll see though. If it was even closethe same I'd bite just to have one less project.

Landpride SH35 was quoted at $1700. I can't justify that $$$ so will most certainly look to make one.

/ Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters? #35  
eBay sent me an offer for 50% off anything $100 or less,, I went frantically searching for SOMETHING,,
I ended up with a SSQA to 3 point adapter for just under $50,, delivered.

Actually, I was expecting it to be some sort of credit card scam,, but, nope, the adapter showed up,,
I have never actually had a use for it,, so, it sets in my field,, as the black paint fades,,,

/ Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters? #36  
Landpride SH35 was quoted at $1700. I can't justify that $$$ so will most certainly look to make one.
I don't remember what I paid over 10 years ago but I know it wasn't that much

Everything is double to triple now it seems. If it is LandPride it might be 4X :)

/ Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters? #38  
I bought this one and it was delivered a couple weeks ago. Fitment on my Kubota was very tight and lock pins protruded an 1-1/2” or so - very positive lock up. Came naked w/ no packaging but was not beat up. Looked to me as though the horizontal cross tube that the 2” receiver is mounted to, is a hair out of level. Not a deal breaker as I’ve purchased TA product before and is not a top notch brand IMO (China import).

I dropped it off at fabricators along with a leftover CAT 1 quick hitch. Asked him to put 2” of rollback on it. I too, keep BH on all summer and need a way to move 3 PH implements instead of using forks.

I’ll post pics when I get it back.

6C317315-A859-405C-A4D3-2857CC875B15.png

/ Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters? #39  
I have one from Amazon too. I am not sure the brand or details, but it looks like the one Buckeye Guy links to.

I made up a heavy wall 2" square tube 6' long, with a mule hook on the far end, to go into the receiver as a boom pole, and this thing also serves me as a beam between tall jack stands for lifting things.

But my primary use of this adapter is for putting 3PT attachments out front. Most useful is the landscape rake (mine does not have wheels) for reaching into tight corners and dragging debris out. Also useful is my regular 3PT boom pole, which reaches further than the homemade one above. I may have tried my subsoiler/ripped once or twice for pulling tree roots, which can pull sideways harder than I can by myself, but of course it doesn't have much lifting capacity this way.

The two lower attachments for holding the 3PT pins slide freely on the square tubing. No, they do not lock into place. A significant limitation is that they have quite a lot of play so the attachment has a very sloppy fit and can move around a whole lot. This can be a help, though, for the rake, because it's a bit like a float function but it doesn't have the considerable weight of the loader arms and the adapter, which would drive the rake a bit too hard into the ground.

/ Does Anyone Still Make the FEL SSQA-to-3PT Adapters? #40  
Wrong on the pressure and force to the ground for my 3PT Adaptor:

View attachment 764316

No play, slop or "slinky syndrome" on mine:

View attachment 764317
View attachment 764318

View attachment 764319View attachment 764320
That's awesome!!! On my L3560, that whole assembly works like there is a coil spring between the tractor and the plow I connect up to it.

The flex of the FEL, the SSQA, and the 3 pt plow that sticks out another 3 ft past the SSQA in the front of the tractor makes it feel like I'm playing an accordion, not trying to plow!!!!

If I touch the soil with the tip of the plow blade, and then apply downward pressure, I can drop the FEL about 9" or 10" before all the slack is taken up and the pressure of the equipment hits the ground.

Then as I'm pulling (or pushing depending on the orientation of the 360 degree plow blade) that slack will allow the equipment to ride up and down. So it's really not too useful.

On this machine you have pictured, you can tell that the business end of the boom that the adapter mounts to means just that... business. It's made to do that. And it appears it does it well.

As for the L3560 Agricultural tractor ... I have asked it to do a lot of stuff, some things it does better than others, but for this type of an application... it's not well suited.