Dog pics

/ Dog pics #421  
This is our lab Sadie, that dog couldn't speak English but she understood it.
The first pic was taken right after we got her, the 2nd on the last day of her life, she was 10

She had cancer on her leg, we removed it twice, the 3rd time it worked its way up her leg and into her stomach. On her last day I took her to our farm and wore her out and then took her to the vet and put her to sleep. It was a really hard day for me, she was in great shape except for the cancer. She is now buried on our farm by my gate waiting for me to come and visit.

Wow tears in the eyes! Time to get another lab1

/ Dog pics #422  
I posted this pic of our English Mastiff Diesel back in January.

IMG_1605-1.jpg

He's grown a bit since then. Just turned 1 year old and pushing 170 lbs now.

DSC_5132_1 by jjk96, on Flickr

DSC_5134 by jjk96, on Flickr

DSC_0379 by jjk96, on Flickr

/ Dog pics #423  
This is a picture of my Son's English Bulldog, Muson, named after Larry Munson who recently passed away and was the long time announcer for the University of Georgia Bull Dawgs....They are playing for the SEC title today against LSU...Go Dawgs !:thumbsup:

Attachments

• AAA Munson.jpg
    AAA Munson.jpg
    941.9 KB · Views: 154
   / Dog pics #425  
The boys wanting to help me. I'm outside working on the new garage/barn, back in July.
IMG_0102_1.jpg

/ Dog pics #426  
Heck what do you feed that Horse!

Whatever he wants. lol. Moose is a Bullmastiff and a lot smaller than Diesel at 110lbs. Between the two of them they go through about 20lbs of dry food a week. I think he's just about done growing in height but still has some filling out to do. His dad was about 210 lbs.

/ Dog pics #427  
Whatever he wants. lol. Moose is a Bullmastiff and a lot smaller than Diesel at 110lbs. Between the two of them they go through about 20lbs of dry food a week. I think he's just about done growing in height but still has some filling out to do. His dad was about 210 lbs.
Yeah, I bet our dogs look like lunch to your dog.

/ Dog pics #430  
I am sure it is a riot going for a ride too!

Here are our three grand-doggies!

image-1651662689.jpg