Dog pics

/ Dog pics #4,481  
Ours got skunked over the weekend. Don't know how they have such a keen sense of smell, but apparently aren't that bothered by skunk odor?

/ Dog pics #4,482  
5E51186B-8934-4491-8BBD-6BB2BC49743C.jpeg

/ Dog pics #4,483  
Our pup scares herself ever time she lets one, funny watching her jump and look behind herself with the "What was that look" on her face. Fortunately not much smell.
Our female shepherd does the same. She will then sniff her bottom

/ Dog pics #4,487  
Have you heard about the Great Pyrenees that with his sister was charged with protecting a herd of sheep...a pack of coyotes challenged the dogs...the male stationed his sister with the sheep and then went after the coyotes...The amazing dog outright killed at least 8 of the coyotes...below is a link to some videos...What an amazing dog...

Last edited:
   / Dog pics #4,489  
My first female GP as fine with up to four yotes, 5 was a challenge and I'd send my hammer (big Golden/Boxer) to help. Once I got my GP/Karakachan (Modi) mix the are no fights, the coyotes abandon at high speed and he only get to run over one. I've got 3 of his off spring and new Anatolian/GP female (HUGE). Since the first GP passed and Modi is aging out, it's time for another puppy or 2. I figure the 2 oldest girls turn 9 in next year and the slide will begin. Can't be without my pack, keeps me sane.