Dog pics

/ Dog pics #5,111  
31493598-CB02-46C6-A6F8-11CDC250CF24.jpeg
Our Blue Heelers, Levi and Finn. Yes you can tire them out but it takes a lot.

/ Dog pics #5,113  
View attachment 861397Our Blue Heelers, Levi and Finn. Yes you can tire them out but it takes a lot.
What kind of blanket is your dog on? Is it just a seat protector or is it a restraint cover that protects in the event of a car crash?

I'm thinking of getting some sort of restraint and protection blanket since I was recently in a crash. While my dog was fine because of the padding I had around her, something more commercially designed would offer more protection.

Last edited:
   / Dog pics #5,114  
What kind of blanket is your dog on? Is it just a seat protector or is it a restraint cover that protects in the event of a car crash?

I'm thinking of getting some sort of restraint and protection blanket since I was recently in a crash. While my dog was fine because of the padding I had around her, something more commercially designed would offer more protection.
It is a seat protector and they are wearing harnesses that have a tether that clips into seat belt buckles on one end and the dogs harness on the other. It’s designed to restrain the dog in a crash, but it also works to keep high energy dogs in the area you want them to stay. There are all types and sizes research the reviews before you buy.

/ Dog pics #5,119  
Here are few of my favorite pic of our Chesapeake Bay Retriever. Shes 3 years old and really good duck dog. My wife and I really enjoy her so very much. What pic do you like best?

Attachments

• ch4.jpg
    ch4.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 35
  • ch3.jpg
    ch3.jpg
    439.2 KB · Views: 38
  • ch2.jpg
    ch2.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 35
  • ch1.jpg
    ch1.jpg