Dog pics

/ Dog pics #2,391  
After doing some yard work, he comes up and wants to get his ears scratched.

H.png

This is the one who showed up a couple years ago out back when my boy and my dad were hitting golfballs and he's never left since. Dont think he made a good hunting dog for someone because he his afraid of gun shots.

/ Dog pics #2,392  

Our Chinese Crested loves that, we call it the Chinese death grip as he just collapses when getting a scratch and is powerless to do anything.

/ Dog pics #2,393  
Our Chinese Crested loves that, we call it the Chinese death grip as he just collapses when getting a scratch and is powerless to do anything.

We crate one dog at night, the guy in the pic isn't the one. BUT, what he will do is corner you as you want to walk upstairs (to go to bed for the night) and he'll lean agasint you wanting you to scratch his ears. He's not overly heavy, but still, at 75lbs when he leans into you wanting his ears scratched, you kind of get cornered LOL

My guess is the guy was just too "loving" to be a good coon dog. If you've ever heard the term "release the hounds", it's because of this guy barking because he knows he's going outside. He "leads" the pack of everyone rushing out of the house, but after 40 yards, just walks after that LOL

/ Dog pics #2,397  

He does yard work! He deserves a dog treat... or two or three in addition to having his ears scratched :thumbsup:

/ Dog pics #2,398  
Or he just knew a good home when he found it.

View attachment 574231

This is the one who showed up a couple years ago out back when my boy and my dad were hitting golfballs and he's never left since. Dont think he made a good hunting dog for someone because he his afraid of gun shots.

/ Dog pics #2,400  
Yes, love our minis. Wife is getting another pup from a new litter with same parents as the red one.