Dog pics

/ Dog pics #2,461  
Miss Autumn

83D9E34B-D06E-4B86-874B-AD404999ED79.jpeg

/ Dog pics #2,465  
New addition to our pack. Mini Aussie #3.View attachment 580951

#3 as in all at once or just your 3rd in general. If 3 at once, boy is that a busy house. I am new to the Aussies and have an 11 month old mini myself, they are they a fun bread.

Here I am talking my dogs down to the lower meadow to chase some tail...Cotton tail. They only stirred up one that morning though...

20181123_193833.jpg
20181123_101055.jpg
20181123_101855.jpg

/ Dog pics #2,466  
That's a fine looking black tri. We have a female black tri, a male red tri and the new pup. The others are 4 now. We do dock diving competitions with the 4 year olds. This boy will likely dive and a friend who is a champion frisbee dog owner want's to work on him with frisbees as a "micro".

I left out the old girl. She's 16 or 17 and runs and plays with the 4 year olds. I think she's getting younger.

/ Dog pics #2,467  
guarddogs.jpg

We were blessed with the arrival of a great-granddaughter a couple of days ago. That's her Grandma (our daughter) holding her. Grandson and girlfriend live with her and the dogs. The dogs have known something was up for months and instantly bonded with the baby.

fateizzy2.jpg

Fate, the female, has pretty much adopted Izzy (Izalea Lynn) as her charge.

Pity the fool that raises a hand to her!

Even better, they're only about a half-hour away so we can go visit any time.

/ Dog pics #2,468  
Java the Mutt
javaxmas2017.jpg
Dozer who loved to plow in the snow with his nose (and then sleep a lot)
Dozzy1.jpg
Radar "O'Reilly" who really could hear EVERYTHING
radara1.jpg
and Good Ole Max.....seen here undercover on assignment in the middle east
sheik_Max_1.jpg

/ Dog pics #2,469  
We were blessed with the arrival of a great-granddaughter a couple of days ago. That's her Grandma (our daughter) holding her. Grandson and girlfriend live with her and the dogs. The dogs have known something was up for months and instantly bonded with the baby.

Fate, the female, has pretty much adopted Izzy (Izalea Lynn) as her charge.

Pity the fool that raises a hand to her!

Even better, they're only about a half-hour away so we can go visit any time.

Congratulations!!!!