Dog pics

/ Dog pics #3,272  
Yes, a Hairy Hairless. Badly needs shaved. Looks like this when trimmed up. He is a real character this one. (stock photo)

Attachments

• Spike.JPG
    Spike.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 131
   / Dog pics #3,275  
View attachment 679780

This is a picture of my sweetheart Lucy, lying on her John Deere blanket.

View attachment 679781

This is a picture I found online, entitled "Boston Tea Party". I thought it was cute...what could be cuter than a little girl with a couple American Gentlemen?

about 1/month the boston owners club would all come to the dog park. they took it over! you have never seen anything as cute as 30-40 boston's zoomin all over the place. at first glance, they all look the same.

/ Dog pics #3,276  
about 1/month the boston owners club would all come to the dog park. they took it over! you have never seen anything as cute as 30-40 boston's zoomin all over the place. at first glance, they all look the same.

I would love to see it! Do you perchance have a video? :laughing:

Gracie and Presley again:

Dogs...what a pair!.jpg

Dogs & mirror.jpg

Unfortunately, we lost our Lucylu a few months back.

/ Dog pics #3,277  
So sorry to hear about lucylu, I lost my ranger after 15 years, 6 months ago and I知 still not over itI

I wish I had that video but I don稚. I did have one but, it died along with one of the many gadgets I致e tossed.

It was in Portland Oregon at a wonderful river front dog park in a neighborhood called Sellwood.

I bet they have lots of postings.

The ridgeback owners did the same thing, meet up once a month. One ran up and bit my leg for no reason at all.

I致e never owned one but I just love Boston痴!

/ Dog pics #3,278  
They are great little dogs...Bostons are...and wonderful with children, especially when they are raised with the kids. They are really smart, clean, and shed very little. They do have a nasty habit of chewing things when they are puppies, and the males are very protective and territorial. They are inside dogs, though; they don't do well in weather extremes.

Prof. Presley.jpg

/ Dog pics #3,279  
I posted a pic of her in this thread when she was a puppy. She's two now

Untitled.jpg