Dog pics

/ Dog pics #3,281  
The girls got a surprise package in the mail; they knew it was for them, even before I did. The insisted that we open it right away.

Dog's Christmas 4.jpg

/ Dog pics #3,282  
The girls got a surprise package in the mail; they knew it was for them, even before I did. The insisted that we open it right away.

View attachment 681020
Too funny we tried stuffing a Christmas stocking with toys for our shepherd when we stuffed stockings for the kids.

She parked her butt in front of the fire place and stared at the one stocking that was for her. Wouldn't move from that spot and started crying softly till we broke down and gave it to her. The nose knows

/ Dog pics #3,285  
Morning loves while my wife was getting ready for work.

Resized_20201225_071501.jpgResized_20201225_071513.jpg

/ Dog pics #3,287  
A few dog photos taken here today.

Attachments

• P1080249.jpg
    P1080249.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 64
  • P1080247.jpg
    P1080247.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 57
  • P1080245.jpg
    P1080245.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 72
  • P1080228.jpg
    P1080228.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 66
   / Dog pics #3,288  
I posted a pic of her in this thread when she was a puppy. She's two now

View attachment 679877
My neighbor has 2 big malamutes (I assume that is what yours is, not sure). They used to jail break and get to my place to see my dogs. I would leash them and take them home and did those guys know how to pull! If I had both at once they only slowed down to show me some mercy, they could pull a sled if they had to. Oh wait.... yes they are sled dogs. :laughing:

/ Dog pics #3,290  
My neighbor has 2 big malamutes (I assume that is what yours is, not sure). They used to jail break and get to my place to see my dogs. I would leash them and take them home and did those guys know how to pull! If I had both at once they only slowed down to show me some mercy, they could pull a sled if they had to. Oh wait.... yes they are sled dogs. :laughing:
My shepherd has some pretty good strength when she kicks in the 4 paw drive.

I feel bad for the girls at the vets office since they started doing curbside since the covid started.

Gypsy will drag the girls at a full run back to the truck when they are done with her check up or what ever she was in for.

This last time, the girl was standing inside the building with gypsy waiting for her vaccination paper work.

Someone came in the side door to the facility and the door they were standing next to opened slightly. Gypsy was off like a rocket dragging the poor girl out to the truck. Poor girl bounced off the door and door casing on her way out of the facility, and I'm sure her shoulder got wrenched.

We worked out an agreement after that, and I'll remind whomever is handling her of it before they bring her back out.. They call me before they bring Gypsy to the lobby, and I will open the back door on the truck. The girl will then walk Gypsy to the facility door, open the door, and let go of the leash.

Gypsy will run straight to the truck and bail in. And if I'm out there she will respond to off leash commands from me anyway.