Dog pics

/ Dog pics #3,411  
This is my son and his dog, Jax.

It was a great day today so we walked to the river. Our property line goes to the middle of the river as far as you can see.

IMG_1329.JPG

MoKelly

/ Dog pics #3,415  
As long as it has water, it's generally navigable unless you're looking at flush drowning or rock entrapment drowning ;)

That's what I call a fishing river.
Look we are just getting ready for fishing season here.... stop teasing me.... I was doing a precheck on the boat this weekend...

The Dogs Pics threads is by far one of my favorite threads... even though I've only shared on it a few time.... My wife is thinking of starting a Instagram page for our youngest Brodie... The many face of Brodie... He was our rescue & as much of a challenge he has been (& continues to be), he make us laugh everyday...

Attachments

• The many faces of Brodie.jpeg
    The many faces of Brodie.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 79
   / Dog pics #3,416  
   / Dog pics #3,418  
   / Dog pics #3,419  
Look we are just getting ready for fishing season here.... stop teasing me.... I was doing a precheck on the boat this weekend...

The Dogs Pics threads is by far one of my favorite threads... even though I've only shared on it a few time.... My wife is thinking of starting a Instagram page for our youngest Brodie... The many face of Brodie... He was our rescue & as much of a challenge he has been (& continues to be), he make us laugh everyday...
What lacks in quantity you make up for in quality. That top RH picture had me laughing my tail off. 👍

/ Dog pics #3,420  
I looked and looked for the pic where the dog had a dead rabbit in his mouth.

My new roommate came back with a gift.

RIP Peter rabbit
2A769B34-65DE-4D02-AB01-C20A452B4BAF.jpeg