Dog pics

/ Dog pics #5,012  
My old girl Zoe. I miss her eveyday.

Old girl Zoe.jpg

/ Dog pics #5,013  
The blond one is always on the lookout he has a high defense instinct for sure … and yes they both adore us.
Neighbors got a rescue border collie mixed with something else. About 60 lbs. The rescue lady dropped him off and told them to call her if there was a problem and then went Awol, not answering the phone. uh oh. The dog was super high energy and would go after me against the fence. The neighbor wanted me to take the dog but having 3 already I declined. The neighbor worked tirelessly to exercise the dog by throwing balls to it in their yard and on the beach hoping to calm it down. I agreed to throw the ball when the neighbor got tired and that worked quite well. One day the neighbor was on their roof and asked if I could entertain their dog for a bit. I did and was tossing it the ball for quite a while when all of a sudden it decided to go into high defense mode and ripped the carp out of both arms and one of my legs before I could get it under control. The neighbor saw it all and felt horrible and the next day called a Border Collie rescue who took the dog in. Even they could not get it curb its aggression and were going to put it down but decided to double (or tripple) dose it on CDB as a final effort. Worked like a charm. They said the dog had anxiety issues and had been behaving at times like a guard German Shephard. Tell me about it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

/ Dog pics #5,014  
Neighbors got a rescue border collie mixed with something else. About 60 lbs. The rescue lady dropped him off and told them to call her if there was a problem and then went Awol, not answering the phone. uh oh. The dog was super high energy and would go after me against the fence. The neighbor wanted me to take the dog but having 3 already I declined. The neighbor worked tirelessly to exercise the dog by throwing balls to it in their yard and on the beach hoping to calm it down. I agreed to throw the ball when the neighbor got tired and that worked quite well. One day the neighbor was on their roof and asked if I could entertain their dog for a bit. I did and was tossing it the ball for quite a while when all of a sudden it decided to go into high defense mode and ripped the carp out of both arms and one of my legs before I could get it under control. The neighbor saw it all and felt horrible and the next day called a Border Collie rescue who took the dog in. Even they could not get it curb its aggression and were going to put it down but decided to double (or tripple) dose it on CDB as a final effort. Worked like a charm. They said the dog had anxiety issues and had been behaving at times like a guard German Shephard. Tell me about it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
crazy … yeah never know … funny enough he has some border collie as well … but i’ve never seen him aggressive by any means.

/ Dog pics #5,019  
Always love your dogs and you in the snow. Dogs love snow and think it snowed just for them. They couldn't be happier.