Don't Argue When Exhausted

/ Don't Argue When Exhausted
Re: Don\'t Argue When Exhausted

midlf,
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Did dehydration play any part in this accident? I find myself getting irrational when dehydrated.)</font>
Although we took many breakes to drink and rest up, I'm sure it was a factor with the high temperatures and all.

Update,
We went back up on Monday and just returned. His wounds were darn near healed up already! He was feeling well and normal so he is OK. Must have been that last comment that set him off too...when I told him his hearing was fine but he was hard of listening... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thanks everyone for your concern.

/ Don't Argue When Exhausted

midlf,
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Did dehydration play any part in this accident? I find myself getting irrational when dehydrated.)</font>
Although we took many breakes to drink and rest up, I'm sure it was a factor with the high temperatures and all.

Update,
We went back up on Monday and just returned. His wounds were darn near healed up already! He was feeling well and normal so he is OK. Must have been that last comment that set him off too...when I told him his hearing was fine but he was hard of listening... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thanks everyone for your concern.

/ Don't Argue When Exhausted #23  

As the old gambler says: Know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em. When you're exhausted QUIT!

/ Don't Argue When Exhausted #24  

As the old gambler says: Know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em. When you're exhausted QUIT!