Dresser Dozer

/ Dresser Dozer #1  

walker450

Platinum Member
Tractor
M5040, BX25D, F2880, ZD1211, GR2120
Well, I came across a deal too good to pass up. Having this hauled to my place once the ground conditions are favorable. We are about to get 12 inches of snow and it will be a while before it meets.

I need to clear a few trees and build at least one pond, maybe two, undecided at the moment.

First thing I'm doing is power washing it and pulling into ship to look everything over really well and make sure all gauges are working properly. Oil and filter change, fuel filter, air filter, replace final drive oil, etc. Hyd fluid was changed by previous owner a year ago so I'll probably just clean return filter and sightglass, its hard to see through. I have a new seat for it too... anyways, will try my best to keep posting pics for those interested in this old iron.

Dresser TD20E, 200HP International DVT800 turbo diesel, will measure blade when I get it home. One post I seen estimated it at 54k lbs but that sounds too heavy to me, but not having the trucker go out of his way for scales, just need it moved 3 miles to get to my place. Was a farm dozer then a developer bought it to clear about 8 house pads. Not sure of its history before becoming a.farm dozer but it isn't too banged up.

Any stories or advice on these is much appreciated.

/ Dresser Dozer #2  
Sounds like quite a beast of a machine, I'd like to see your pics. Know about what year it is?

/ Dresser Dozer #4  
Dozers are lots of fun. :D

Dozer-ramp.jpg

Bruce

/ Dresser Dozer #7  
Pictures not working or at least not for me.

/ Dresser Dozer
20210208_165943.jpg

/ Dresser Dozer
20201218_163123.jpg

20210208_165954.jpg

20201218_163142.jpg