Seeders drill seeder

/ drill seeder #1  

Nissan197

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3215 4WD
Does anyone know of places that will rent a 3 pt power/drill seeder? I need to get my yard planted and also put some fescue down in the field. I checked with Kansas State University extension office and they do not loan or had no idea where I could rent one. I checked where I bought my tractor and they have not bothered to call me back. I am in the Kansas City Metro area. Thanks for any ideas.

/ drill seeder #2  
Check with local rental companies. I rent a landpride seeder occassionally from my bobcat dealer. Places that have CUTs or landscape attachments may have a rental unit. Ask someone at a nursery, they may be able to direct you to someone locally who has seeder for rent.

/ drill seeder #3  
Try Lesco, I know they rent the smaller units. You may also want to try a local golf course, they may not rent out the machine, but they might give you a price for the whole job, depends on how they operate.:D

/ drill seeder #4  
Check the yellow pages for a SUNBELT rental agency in your area. Our local Sunbelt has 'em. (Brillion and Landpride) They'll routinely move equipment back and forth between stores as needed.