drip drip leak at the injector pump on my 2005 Case DX35

/ drip drip leak at the injector pump on my 2005 Case DX35 #11  
Re-reading the post, I took a look at the TC35 link in one of the comments and noted it has the same issue as my TC45. I also noticed that the claim is that the Pentagon bolt is 9.5 mm which is impossible to find a socket for. The 10mm I bought appears to fit snugly. The bolts were tight and now I see that I need to remove them to get to the 3 o-rings that are likely the culprit on 2 of the ports. Hopefully, the 10mm will do the job. I'll find the parts first and then decide if I'll attempt this job on my own. I use the tractor every day to clean my horse barn so I really can't afford to have it down IN the barn (blocking the aisle) OR at a dealership for repairs for any length of time. The repair "sounds" easy but I'll update the thread on status as I go.

/ drip drip leak at the injector pump on my 2005 Case DX35 #12  
I don’t recommend “trying” to do it yourself.
U have to have the correct orings.!! Going to the oring box at Harbor Freight isn’t gonna cut it..
Most folks end up doing more damage to the pump that make it almost impossible to repair.!!
And don’t forget:: it always costs more if the customer helps..

/ drip drip leak at the injector pump on my 2005 Case DX35 #13  
My 2005 Case DX35 with a Shibaura 3 cylinder diesel engine is leaking fuel from the injector pump, specifically from between the center cylinder penta head cap screw and the housing of the center cylinder output port (see picture). Being this is a penta head, I assume that means DFW (don't fool with ;). I thought it was a slow leak, it drips every few seconds. I put a bucket under it and in one day I had a gallon ($3.00 worth) of diesel fuel in my dirty bucket. So I figure I better fix this before I oil up the whole property. My first thought is to get a vice grips, mess up that shiny and perfect penta head bolt... well, maybe there's a better way. Anyone with experience in this area have a better idea?View attachment 686394View attachment 686393
I have exact same tractor and same problem ,I finally got bolts off to replace o-rings and when I pulled this part out of pump a rod came out of end and didn’t stay in middle so when I try to put part back in the rod doesn’t line up with the hole in part....question is how to hold rod to line up with part, thanks

/ drip drip leak at the injector pump on my 2005 Case DX35
I pulled the injector pump off and sent it to a shop. They disassembled it and said it was reparable but the cost was going to be nearly what a factory new, OEM pump was. So I got the new pump. Definitely agree with thepumpguysc. If you see what the equipment is that they use to test and adjust these pumps, you’d understand that it is not something even a good mechanic can fix.

/ drip drip leak at the injector pump on my 2005 Case DX35 #15  
I’d be happy to have a look at it for you..
Simply write me here thru a prvt msg.. or my screen name at aol dot com.

/ drip drip leak at the injector pump on my 2005 Case DX35 #16  
What’s happening with your pump.??

/ drip drip leak at the injector pump on my 2005 Case DX35
I got the new pump from my local (Honolulu) repair shop, Precision Fuel Injection. They sold me an OEM pump for about the price to rebuild the old pump, way less than I could find one for. I bolted the pump on and it worked fine without any adjustment for timing. And no fuel leaks!

/ drip drip leak at the injector pump on my 2005 Case DX35 #18  
Anyone heard back from
LarryMorrow??
K2man.. glad u got your problem solved..
I was questioning the cost to repair vs new.. but I saw where you were..& understand completely now..
The cost to fly in new parts and the labor will just about equal the cost of a new pump.. Happy Tractoring.