Dump trailer prices

/ Dump trailer prices #31  
Blame Global Warming like everyone else. Check out JDJ Trailers in Waterdown Ontario Canada. They ship to US I believe.

/ Dump trailer prices #32  
steel prices dude. My rates have over doubled because of the cost of steel.

/ Dump trailer prices #33  
Like all products made with steel trailers have shot up in price. If you are not aware of it the price from the mill for steel has risen at least three fold in the past year. I'm sure it will come back down as supply increases and demand tapers from customers not being willing to buy at today's prices. Ultimately someone who buys at these prices will take a hit as new stuff falls 30 to 50% from today's market back to close to where it was pre-price rise.

For me the right solution is a one ton dually and trailers. I cannot haul my fifth wheel camper or the GN I use to haul my antique truck with a dump truck, but I can use the dump trailer for multiple purposes such as hauling the BX or just as a utility trailer. I find trailers to generally be a PIA because of tire and maintenance issues, but I can't beat the versatility or cost effectiveness. Plus here in VA you only pay a one time fee to register them, so the only annual cost is the $20.00 PIA state safety inspection and any insurance you choose to carry.

/ Dump trailer prices #34  
We looked at a new one last month. Decided to keep what we have.

/ Dump trailer prices #36  
I get the steel prices & all, but I think there’s some “fuzzy math” helping the prices go even higher.

/ Dump trailer prices #37  
Appalachian no longer offering colors on trailers.
Black only

/ Dump trailer prices #38  
I get the steel prices & all, but I think there’s some “fuzzy math” helping the prices go even higher.
As in all transactions if the buyer is willing to pay the asking price the seller is perfectly willing to take it. Does "irrational exuberance" ring a bell?

/ Dump trailer prices #39  
As in all transactions if the buyer is willing to pay the asking price the seller is perfectly willing to take it. Does "irrational exuberance" ring a bell?
Yeah, but as was pointed out by another poster, you feel for the guy that pays today’s high prices, then the price drops back down. He’s under water.

/ Dump trailer prices #40  
we looked and looked for a used Dump but no luck ,, had to pay full Price to Texas Pride and let me just say they are entitled to call their trailers Texas ,, but the Pride is a stretch