Durable plastic sheeting sources?

/ Durable plastic sheeting sources? #11  
4 x 8 sheets of Formica / counter top material ... using contact cement to stick it to plywood ....

fish tank material , plexi or lexan ..

corrugated fiberglass roofing ( the clear / green blue , orange stuff for awnings )

/ Durable plastic sheeting sources? #13  
How about pond liner?

/ Durable plastic sheeting sources? #14  
Look into dairy panels. They come in 4 X 8. Most farm stores have them.

/ Durable plastic sheeting sources? #15  
I wonder if a commercial truck tarp would work. If you could find a used one, the cost would be resonable and it would last a long time, even in bad weather conditions.

/ Durable plastic sheeting sources? #16  
If you want cheap and in rolls, why not green house plastic. Wouldnt hold up much against a shovel strike, but it can be bought in varying widths and lengths. Last a long time out n the sun. The regular rolled plastic wont last one season before the sun breaks it down and the wind blows it all over the place.

/ Durable plastic sheeting sources?
Thanks for all the ideas. I have some linoleum, leftover insulation and a heavy tarp I'll use for this fall. The best stuff I found were a HDPE and HMWPE roll product carried by Farm-tek that seemed like they'd be perfect. Shipping to Maine is quite a haul though, and this is a repurposing sort of project. Anyone know of a good source for those sorts of products that have retail outlets?

/ Durable plastic sheeting sources? #18  
Farm-Tek has some nice stuff but their prices tend to be a bit high. Once you decide what you want it may be a good idea to do some price shopping.