Grapple EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple
Yeah, that is what concerns me. Past history of this product doesn't matter much. It is this "new and improved" version that I am referring to. Now if I could get an older version, then no problem.

I wonder if the 60" model has the same "new improvements"? I think the TYM T474 I am waiting to come in would be able to handle the larger one OK. Might even be better as the cab version itself is 59 inches wide at it's widest point.

Of course, if no one at EA even bothers to address this issue in reply to my queries, then I guess I won't be much inclined to do business with them anyway. If you can't get people to respond from a company before the sale, you sure as heck will be whistling dixie for help after the sale. IMHO.

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #12  
My CK2610 can handle a 60" grapple, your new TYM won't notice it's there, lol.

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #13  
Yeah, that is what concerns me. Past history of this product doesn't matter much. It is this "new and improved" version that I am referring to. Now if I could get an older version, then no problem.

I wonder if the 60" model has the same "new improvements"? I think the TYM T474 I am waiting to come in would be able to handle the larger one OK. Might even be better as the cab version itself is 59 inches wide at it's widest point.

Of course, if no one at EA even bothers to address this issue in reply to my queries, then I guess I won't be much inclined to do business with them anyway. If you can't get people to respond from a company before the sale, you sure as heck will be whistling dixie for help after the sale. IMHO.

Did you try calling them with your concerns.?
Posting on internet websites doesn’t do much.
And a couple of “general contact” emails could easily be overlooked
As someone who has owned 4 different EA grapples, with another one on order..
I have used them for 100s of hours, without issue
They make the best grapples on the market for compact tractors,
It’s very rare to hear of anybody unhappy with, or have issues with their grapples.
and I’ve found their customer service to be excellent, I’ve never needed warranty service, but have had to amend orders a few times,
And they were quick and friendly about it.
I also own several of their other attachments, and they make high quality products at a good price.

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #14  
I agree with giving them a call. They always have been very good to deal with for me. I have bought their grapple, bucket, forks, a SSQA adapter for the Kioti and the 6‘ land plane. Never an issue.

Contact via online methods is MUCH better when you need to relay URL info and/or pictures to show exactly what you are referring to. My opinion is that if someone wants to run a business ONLINE, then they really should be capable of effectively dealing with correspondence ONLINE. In other words, don't reach out to the entire world unless you are prepared for the entire world to reach back to YOU.

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #17  
Have some patience and I'm sure you'll hear back from them; you posted at noon on a Friday, they weren't tagged until almost 10 PM. I have no doubt you'll get a response on Monday, they're pretty good about keeping in touch on these forums.

Just to correct the timeline, I contacted them via their online contact form on THURSDAY, not Friday. I felt I would give them some time to respond before starting a public discussion here about this issue.

Am I impatient? Yeah, more often than not, yes I am. The older I get the more valuable my time gets to me. I have a tractor on order, and I would like to get some needed implements and attachments so it doesn't stay just a lawn ornament for very long.

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #19  
I spent 4-6 weeks fabricating various guards for my L2501 after I got it to try to avoid some stick punching through the radiator, filters, and hydraulic lines any of which could get expensive and time consuming to repair. Also spent a fair amount of time trying to customize it to how I use it.

This is just the nature of buying a new tractor. The time you spend on the front end avoiding issues will save you time, money, and aggravation later.

I bought a MTL attachments grapple. Works fine. MTL doesn't route their hoses through holes in the tines like you're asking about. Sticks can go anywhere.

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #20  
Having to pay in full and waiting months for a product to ship is a nogo in my book. I might understand a x% deposit, but not a pay in full and let’s see when we get it done.