Earth's Hottest Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Earth's Hottest Month #492  
Why would they come here?

Because of people like you and me who have a much easier and comfortable living. Pretty compelling.
RIGHT always follow the MONEY
My post was sarcasm directed at the foolish who think these are "climate refugees" coming here because of a "climate crisis" in Central America lol
Gimmie a break...

/ Earth's Hottest Month #494  
   / Earth's Hottest Month #495  
Walk in their shoes for a while...

Oh I see, I have to be guilted into illegal border crossings.
Somehow I need to feel bad about myself because I dont want millions of people here illegally.
Dont try that junk on me.
We have FAR too many American citizens in need of help we should be caring for FIRST

/ Earth's Hottest Month #496  
Everyone on this continent is an immigrant or descended from one. It's time we stopped arguing about our immigration system and started working toward fixing it.

/ Earth's Hottest Month #498  
There is going to be a mass migration of displaced peoples in the coming decades due to climate change; politics and borders won't matter.

/ Earth's Hottest Month #499  
Oh I see, I have to be guilted into illegal border crossings.
Somehow I need to feel bad about myself because I dont want millions of people here illegally.
Dont try that junk on me.
We have FAR too many American citizens in need of help we should be caring for FIRST

Agree. There are countries and borders for a reason.

There are legal and illegal ways of acting.

Those who want more can work or steal. Those who want in can proceed legally or sneak.

It’s simple.

Several countries want to destroy the US. They can’t militarily. They can from inside out.

MoKelly

/ Earth's Hottest Month #500  
I would suggest a refresher course on how the US acquired Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and southern California...

Status
Not open for further replies.