Earth's Hottest Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Earth's Hottest Month #453  
Lets do a comparison...say between the world of human medical science and global climate science...

Before answering the questions below you must realize that the latter science has politicized factors associated with it...please disregard those factors when pondering the questions...

Which field do you think scientists have the most depth and understanding of the physical aspects of ?

Which science do you think gets more scrutiny by peers and regulatory authorities?

In the field of human medicine how common do you think there are polarizing positions by those of differing opinions on treatments of common diseases ?

Now do a search on how often the medical industry completely reverses itself ( in some cases before reversals they are in 100% agreement)...

Can you imagine how bad health care would be if doctors and medical researchers were as politically motivated as climate researchers and scientists?

/ Earth's Hottest Month #454  
A quick look at history shows DDT was used on millions of people to control head lice. Asbestos was a miracle fire proof building material. Both were pushed by the government. When the government is pushing something, the voice inside my head tells me they are probably full of it.

/ Earth's Hottest Month #455  
A quick look at history shows DDT was used on millions of people to control head lice. Asbestos was a miracle fire proof building material. Both were pushed by the government. When the government is pushing something, the voice inside my head tells me they are probably full of it.

My dad planted multiflora roses that the government pushed for making fence lines. They spread everywhere and are a big problem, but originally pushed by the government.

/ Earth's Hottest Month #456  
Don't you hate it when actual facts demolish an argument? Hottest month and yet the ice cap keeps GROWINg, gee how is that possible? OH WAIT, I know, there is no gullible warming, it's FAKE NEWS!

Attachments

• E8Gr7LpXoAESg0j.jpg
    E8Gr7LpXoAESg0j.jpg
    726.7 KB · Views: 59
  • E8Gr67zWUAA0IIV.jpg
    E8Gr67zWUAA0IIV.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  • SHOT.jpg
    SHOT.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 55
   / Earth's Hottest Month #458  
Don't you hate it when actual facts demolish an argument? Hottest month and yet the ice cap keeps GROWINg, gee how is that possible? OH WAIT, I know, there is no gullible warming, it's FAKE NEWS!
Now look up why a warming climate will mean more precipitation, which forms snow in freezing climates. Then look up tonnage loss of ice in Antarctica historic and get back to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.