Economy PTO on a Kioti

/ Economy PTO on a Kioti #21  
PTSG,

Wow, thanks for all that info! That's really very helpful. I'll also need the shift fork and linkage because my 2540 doesn't have the manual lever because it's electronic engagement with the clutch. There is, however, a place for the lever and linkage. So I'll have to add the sticker, lever, linkage, shift fork, and gears. Now to find part numbers and somewhere I can actually buy this stuff...
Oh good call, I was so focused on the CK2610 that I forgot your Bobcat may be slightly different and may need some more stuff.

Now, you're basically missing the parts manual for the CK2630 so you could get the proper part numbers and also a dealer willing to help your order those parts.

/ Economy PTO on a Kioti #22  
Patently curious about something. Both of my M9's have flip shaft PTO's (540-1000, 6 spine-21 spline) and I rarely use the 1000 rpm shaft simply because most of my implements are 540 and I have to run a 540-6 to 21 adapter to use them and that puts me way below the torque curve. About the only thing I can run is a grain leg, certainly no power intensive implements and I have almost 90 pto at the stub.