eMax 22 / 25 Hints & Tricks

/ eMax 22 / 25 Hints & Tricks #21  
Almost to the 50hr mark and preparing for the service. This might be for more tractors than the eMax...

To remove the suction screen, is it best to remove the rear tire?

What about the o-rings? Replace or reuse?

I cleaned my suction tube, inspected o-rings they looked fine so I refused them. Her is link to video I made. I did not remove tire.

Mahindra Emax22 HST Suction filter removal - YouTube

/ eMax 22 / 25 Hints & Tricks
I cleaned my suction tube, inspected o-rings they looked fine so I refused them. Her is link to video I made. I did not remove tire.

Mahindra Emax22 HST Suction filter removal - YouTube

Thanks for the link. I did it a couple of months ago. You're right, no need to remove the tire. Clean, inspect and put back. I do have replacement O rings for that and the fuel filter, just in case.

For the filter can I ended up removing the hose just below the filter. That gave me the room to get a strap on it and the clearance to get the filter in/out of the location.

Ah, who put the drain plugs in?? Hunk Hogan?!?!

Now to find a synthetic oil replacement...

-R

I had something new happen this weekend. While working I heard a snap and suddenly I found the HST was locked going forward. Lucky I had enough space and time to realize what was happening. I was able to press reverse and even the HST out to stop. While inspecting what went wrong I noticed a spring end broke and was on the ground, it jumped completely off the mounts.

20181105_164729.jpg

I located the spring, #25, but the IPB really doesn't show how it mounts. Is anyone kind enough to take an underside picture of the spring near the HST pedals??

Mahindra eMax25 HST.PNG

/ eMax 22 / 25 Hints & Tricks #24  
IMG_7405.JPG
Is this what you need?

/ eMax 22 / 25 Hints & Tricks #26  
You welcome, glade I could help!

You welcome, glade I could help!

I never knew just how much an Allis Chalmers B and the Mahindra eMax were alike... :confused3:

Picked up a replacement spring for the tractor Friday and had some time after yard work to replace it. What a PITA! It needed to be stretched about 1.5" to go over the mount. It was all I could do in the position you needed to get into.

20181117_170025.jpg

/ eMax 22 / 25 Hints & Tricks #29  
I need a battery for my Emax 22, can’t find anything on the web. Anyone know what batteries are in this tractor.

I need a battery for my Emax 22, can稚 find anything on the web. Anyone know what batteries are in this tractor.

Size 51R
12v about 50AH

I replaced the OEM with a Bosch AGM. Working out great.

20171229_122537.jpg