Financing End of the line for zero financing?

/ End of the line for zero financing? #41  
Look close at the fine print; some finance contracts have a penalty for early pay off.

Ron

prime vehicle loans generally don't, but RV's and other stuff like that can.

/ End of the line for zero financing? #42  
My post was backwards-I took the $1500 and 2.5% rather than the $750 and 0%. Paid off a 7,000 loan 6 months early with a total interest charge of $100.

Will

/ End of the line for zero financing? #43  
Sunday's San Francisco Chronicle came with a Kubota advertising insert offering 0 down, 0 percent financing over 48 months... kind of a wonder as there are no Kubota Dealers countywide around here...

The cover page offered Kubota Kommander-Pro Series z411KW-48 Mower at $5,999 with 0 down, 0 A.P.R. for 48 months.

Other featured products are B Series, BX Series, L Series and on the back cover RTV-X1120D with 48 monthly payments of $332.93

Kind of been thinking of an RTV-X1120D but have to wonder if I can really buy one for $15,981 excluding tax?

/ End of the line for zero financing? #44  
I got that offer in the mail.

/ End of the line for zero financing? #45  
Even though I have bought two new Kubota Tractors I have received next to nothing in the way of Kubota Corp mail...

When I bought the second tractor Kubota had a loyalty program I learned about here on TBN...

I contacted Kubota and mentioned I was looking for a second Tractor and Kubota verified my purchase which tip the scale enough for me to buy the L3800...

My experience with Kubota doing right my customers is most satisfactory...

/ End of the line for zero financing? #46  
I was able to get Zero Down, Zero Interest for 60 Months on my new L4060 HSTC 4x4 Cab Tractor, plus I believe 6 years of warranty.