Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #572  
okay I looked everywhere and can't find the coupon code;) or the part number for the 1/2" ag couplers

/ Everything Attachments #573  
The only current coupon code pertaining to the valve kit other than the $50 off code if you order a grapple with it.
I will need to add the couplers on my end, so it'll be easiest if you just call me to order.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #574  
You are the man Ted. I have bought 2 boxblades from you and enjoy the heck out of them. I do worry a little you now say the v2 96 inch boxblade is only rated for 75hp. I have it on a 105 hp Massey.

I have stumps that have been rotting about 4 years, your boxblade has pulled some out. Any thoughts on designing an implement that would remove these for food plotters or ppl looking to clear land? I was thinking a 3 or 5 shank subsoiler or maybe a small version of a horizontal plow. Id be willing to test a prototype and pay for it.

/ Everything Attachments #576  
Second thought since im mainly trying to level the land, the fred cain field cultivator might be the implement of choice.

/ Everything Attachments #577  
Second thought since im mainly trying to level the land, the fred cain field cultivator might be the implement of choice.

Yes, the Fred Cain Ripper is what came to mind. It should break the ground, level out ruts and pull up roots and decomposed stumps. The springs are designed to protect you when it finds something solid.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #578  
When are you guys going to put out some new videos with your new Kubota in them?

That tractor has barely been started since delivery. The battery is probably getting weak!
When we get some RAIN to soften up this red clay that resembles concrete with brown, crunchy bristles protruding from it.
It's so dry, we're gonna have to start fishin with slingshots pretty soon!

Running a plow, boxblade or about any other ground engaging attachment right now simply turns the soil into powder. We're planning to re-do a couple of the recent videos because they were shot in such poor conditions.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #579  
Yes, the Fred Cain Ripper is what came to mind. It should break the ground, level out ruts and pull up roots and decomposed stumps. The springs are designed to protect you when it finds something solid.
Travis

Do you guys recommend a cultipacker run behind the ripper to prevent washing?

Status
Not open for further replies.