Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,231  
Agreed! The 25% price increase will be for foreign made steel.

So..... do you not think that US steel manufacturers will raise their prices to match those of imported steel?
I certainly do!
It is the natural/desired marketplace reaction to higher import steel pricing, to strengthen the US made steel industry.

That’s the problem. US steel prices are already higher than the imported steel. They’re not competitive at present pricing.

/ Everything Attachments #1,232  
Thatç—´ the problem. US steel prices are already higher than the imported steel. Theyæ±*e not competitive at present pricing.

And .....that is precisely WHY the tariffs are needed. To bring our steel into the marketplace at a price level with imported steel.
We need to produce our own products.... made in the USA...steel included.
If it costs more to do so, then we will need to pay more.
We have become cheap junkies, hooked on cheap Chinese goods (steel & MANY other things).

Same with illegal Mexican/Central American labor.
If LEGAL US citizen labor demands higher wages to pick crops, we should expect to pay more for our tomatoes/lettuce etc.,etc.

/ Everything Attachments #1,233  
And .....that is exactly WHY the tariffs are needed.
We need to produce our own products.... made in the USA...steel included.
If it costs more to do so, then we will need to pay more.
We have become economy junkies, hooked on cheap Chinese goods (steel & MANY other things).

Same with illegal Mexican labor.
If LEGAL US citizen labor demands higher wages to pick crops, we will need to pay more for our tomatoes etc.,etc.

Sorry, I should have known better. I just wanted to know about prices. I thought I might actually get a real guess from EA as they are often very upfront about cost (to their credit). I guess it's too tangled in politics. Everyone please go back to your preferred echo chamber.

/ Everything Attachments #1,234  
Sorry, I should have known better. I just wanted to know about prices. I thought I might actually get a real guess from EA as they are often very upfront about cost (to their credit). I guess it's too tangled in politics. Everyone please go back to your preferred echo chamber.

If ETA needs to raise their prices, I am certain they will do so.
How could they possibly offer any sort of "real guess", when they currently have absolutely no idea what the real world conditions may be?

/ Everything Attachments #1,235  
If ETA needs to raise their prices, I am certain they will do so.
How could they possibly offer any sort of "real guess", when they currently have absolutely no idea what the real world conditions may be?

Thank you official ETA spokesperson. Why?

/ Everything Attachments #1,236  
Please, lets play nice, fellas.
We really do not know, but we're just continuing to crank out the good stuff in the middle of the biggest Spring Rush we've ever experienced.
Our awesome customers make it all possible!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,237  
Last edited:
   / Everything Attachments #1,239  
Found the pictures with an image search.

It referred to TBN where the guys that made them had posted pictures.

/ Everything Attachments #1,240  
Travis,

As promised, just so you know I am getting some use from my Forks...while waiting for the Grapple :D

UTV needed some service, rotate tires, oil, filters, lube, diffs etc.

IMG_20180410_174211531.jpgIMG_20180410_174230932.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.