Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,311  
Tomorrow I am two weeks out (adjusting for the 7 week time frame)....

Shiszaaaaa~!!!! Let it rain in the mean time... soften up the roots! :D

/ Everything Attachments #1,312  
Tomorrow I am two weeks out (adjusting for the 7 week time frame)....

Shiszaaaaa~!!!! Let it rain in the mean time... soften up the roots! :D

Lucky Man! My Wicked 60 is still about 7 weeks out.:confused3:

/ Everything Attachments #1,313  
Mine is a lowboy but I still have close to 30" deck height because I have no dove tail.

I am going to extend the ramps. Actually I am considering 5' extra making it a bifold with spring assist on the fold attached to the trailer.

I moved this party to the trailer section of the site.

But just wanted you to see the ramps after they basically got done, still have to have the feet built so it doesn’t raise the truck up so much.

IMG_0739.JPG

This was relevant to this thread because without new ramps my tractor tires didn’t hit the old ramps well, now I have one large gate my tractor and this are mobile.

IMG_0603.JPG

/ Everything Attachments #1,314  
I moved this party to the trailer section of the site.

But just wanted you to see the ramps after they basically got done, still have to have the feet built so it doesn’t raise the truck up so much.

View attachment 554770

This was relevant to this thread because without new ramps my tractor tires didn’t hit the old ramps well, now I have one large gate my tractor and this are mobile.

View attachment 554771

Crank-down legs on a pipe stub swivel work great front and rear. Swing up out of the way when not needed.

/ Everything Attachments #1,315  
Received my tooth bar which I ordered on May 10th from EverythingAttachments today. Really heavy duty, just what I wanted on the F.E.L. of my Kubota L5060GST. It will go well with the BH92 backhoe. :)

/ Everything Attachments #1,316  
Received my tooth bar which I ordered on May 10th from EverythingAttachments today. Really heavy duty, just what I wanted on the F.E.L. of my Kubota L5060GST. It will go well with the BH92 backhoe. :)

Hey, at least we're quick at something. :laughing:
Thanks for the business! :thumbsup:
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,317  
Well the cutter is doing a batch of Grapple teeth as we speak.... yea... I'm watching... :eek:

/ Everything Attachments #1,320  
Amazing equipment. How long to build a ship-ready grapple? I would certainly enjoy a video on the complete process and I'm sure all the other folks waiting for theirs would too.

I'm not really sure how long it takes to make one, start to finish, but it would be interesting to know.
They've really got the production process tuned in for the highly demanded Wicked 55 rake style. Those are made in batches of 20. The new Wicked 60 rake is a slower go...Only 2-3 at a time for now, but they'll get faster!!
I'll be able to post a lot more pics/video of what goes on in the factory once we get moved to our larger facility. It's like 5 miles down the road now, so I rarely get the chance!
Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.